Blenheim Motors - highly recommended garage!

rachyt

Hello forum people. This is a well-overdue recommendation for Blenheim Motors just under the arches on Blenheim Grove. Tel: 02076390785. It's an SE15 postcode, but is so close to SE22.

I have been using them for all my car repairs, MOTs and services for many years now. Ian and Ainslie are decent, hard working blokes, who know what they're doing and are brilliant at explaining what is going on. They are fair with prices and are a very safe pair of hands. They have a lot of competition from new garages along the arches, who have undercut them slightly and I'm sure they could do with new customers.

Tell them Rachael told you about them on the forum and they'll look after you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This is the second time I've taken my car for an MOT with Ian at Blenheim Motors and I can't recommend him highly enough. There is no doubting his honest nature, and both times I have been really pleased with the service I received. He has gone above and beyond to make sure that I get the work done that is actually required and kept costs to a minimum. I don't hesitate to recommend him. (He is also non VAT registered so you save money there!)

I couldn't agree more, Blenheim Motors is brilliant, I have my BMW services and maintained here and the service is great and very good value for money. I also pop in for free advice when necessary. Highly recommended - the best kept secret in Peckham.

We have used Ian and Ainslie at Blenheim Motors for years now. Managing a large fleet of vehicles in a locally based estate agent Wooster & Stock, BM have looked after us in this regard and we would not consider using anyone else for our vehicle maintenance needs. Their friendly advice, experience and the fact that they know our vehicles inside and out counts for a lot we feel and we are only too happy with the relationship we have built with them in this time. They have even gone above and beyond the call of duty for us on one or two occasions which says a lot itself! ? Highly recommended

Robert Huntly

Wooster & Stock

Office: 020 8613 0060

www.woosterstock.co.uk

Yes I have agree too! I moved in to the area 2 years ago and as a single lady I was really worried about taking my car in for a service.

Blenheim motors have looked after my car for 2 years and the service that I have received has been amazing.

They have always called me first with an estimate if extra work was required i.e. a new tyre before just going ahead and doing it and on collection my bill has always been what they quoted.

They are nice guys, easy to approach and I would be happy to recommend them to all my family and friends, my car will not be going anywhere else!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived