Are you a Naughty Mummy? (organised monthly nights out)

Remember the days when, at the drop of a hat, you could throw on a pair of heels, douse yourself in Chanel and hit the town armed only with the cab fare home and a twinkle in your eye?

No, neither do we!

Cue Naughty Mummy! We are organising much needed, monthly nights out for the hard working, glamour deprived mums of East Dulwich. Forget about broccoli puree and that embarrassing hair pulling incident at nursery for one night and join us for our launch Christmas party:

15th December 2009

Black Cherry Bar, 21 Lordship Lane

From 7pm

A free drink, a gorgeous goody bag and naughty treats await you! Bring your mummy friends or come along and make some new ones! We?ll have people to meet and greet you, so don?t be frightened to come along on your own!

For tickets, ?15, email us at [email protected]

We are being asked if this event is open to 'mums to be' and the answer is a resounding yes! All mums are very welcome and it will be the perfect opportunity to make a few friends for some maternity leave fun and naughtiness!

And if you are as hot and swollen as this Naughty Mummy was, you are probably in desperate need of some pampering!

m - this sounds fab - can I just ask though. Do you mean naughty as in the bedroom side of things - I have to admit at 7 months 'gone' that I've slightly lost my mojo in that area - hoping to get it back quick after Cassie's born (if my husband's reading). But if this is about feeling human and womanish for once (regardless of sick on shoulder!) with a bit of pampering thrown in - then count me in!

Tickets for this particular event are ?15 in advance (or ?20 on the door) - this gets you a drink on arrival, a lovely goody bag, entertainment on the night and the chance to meet lots of lovely new people!

Ryedalema - you have hit the nail on the head! Ann Summers we are not, we just wanted the chance to inject a bit of glamour and grown up fun back into our lives. Our future events will be based on what our Naughty Mummies ask for, so if you need something a little saucier to get your mojo back in a few months, then just let us know!

Thanks for your positive comments ladies. PM me if you'd like to go on our guestlist. x

Um....ok, this is going to make me sound grumpy and negative, which I rarely am, but I don't really understand why people need to pay ?15 or ?20 for this. The East Dulwich Dads seem to be managing to meet up by simply getting organised on the forum - can't us Mums do the same if we need a night out?

It is bad enough trying to make ends meet, pay for baby sitters, etc. etc. - fair play to those that can afford it, but to me it feels a little like another way of cashing in on the ED Baby Boom. Whatever the 'goodies' may be, someone must be making a profit from this, so unless you are going to tell us exactly what's in the bag, what the entertainment is etc. I'm going to be cynical about this!

If anyone goes along and would like to post afterwards to correct me please feel free......

Off to shout at children from dropping litter in my front garden in Victor Meldrew Style.......

Molly

Um....ok, this is going to make me sound grumpy and negative, which I rarely am, but I don't really understand why people need to pay ?15 or ?20 for this. The East Dulwich Dads seem to be managing to meet up by simply getting organised on the forum - can't us Mums do the same if we need a night out?

It is bad enough trying to make ends meet, pay for baby sitters, etc. etc. - fair play to those that can afford it, but to me it feels a little like another way of cashing in on the ED Baby Boom. Whatever the 'goodies' may be, someone must be making a profit from this, so unless you are going to tell us exactly what's in the bag, what the entertainment is etc. I'm going to be cynical about this!

If anyone goes along and would like to post afterwards to correct me please feel free......

Off to shout at children from dropping litter in my front garden in Victor Meldrew Style.......

Molly

Kinda the same I'm afraid although the thought of a goodie bag always makes me feel like a kid again. If this includes food and perhaps a drink then fair enuff. What's the entertainment? Sorry I can't get over the naughty mummy name and expecting naked dancing men or something of that ilk. This could be right up my street but I'd need to know more. If y'know, it's a poetry reading or something (not that I'm a cultural wasteland honest) but I'd probably think twice. I'm sure it'll be a good event - but could you tell us more so that we can make informed decisions? PS - I'll be 8.5 months by then so I'll be the one in the wheelbarrow!

Kinda the same I'm afraid although the thought of a goodie bag always makes me feel like a kid again. If this includes food and perhaps a drink then fair enuff. What's the entertainment? Sorry I can't get over the naughty mummy name and expecting naked dancing men or something of that ilk. This could be right up my street but I'd need to know more. If y'know, it's a poetry reading or something (not that I'm a cultural wasteland honest) but I'd probably think twice. I'm sure it'll be a good event - but could you tell us more so that we can make informed decisions? PS - I'll be 8.5 months by then so I'll be the one in the wheelbarrow!

Well the missus sounds interested and she will be 8 months pregnant also, but we need to know.................

A: does she need to get an extra ticket in case of giving birth at the party?

B: Are there concessions for kids tickets?

C: should we be blessed at the party with the birth of Elsabel will she get an extra goody bag and will there be any laughing gas in it?

D:If there is, can she have an extra one for Iaineasy?

If the answers to all these questions are yes then I will buy her a ticket for sure!

hugs as ever

Well the missus sounds interested and she will be 8 months pregnant also, but we need to know.................

A: does she need to get an extra ticket in case of giving birth at the party?

B: Are there concessions for kids tickets?

C: should we be blessed at the party with the birth of Elsabel will she get an extra goody bag and will there be any laughing gas in it?

D:If there is, can she have an extra one for Iaineasy?

If the answers to all these questions are yes then I will buy her a ticket for sure!

hugs as ever

I'm a naughty mummy.

So naughty that I'm going to spend ?15 on myself for a bloomin' change and come out for some goodies and a cocktail or two.

Sounds like a good night and i'm all for supporting local mums who use their entreprenuerial nouse to make a bit of money...btw isn't that what you do as 'the nappy lady' Molly??!

AnnetteTwitcher

I'm a naughty mummy.

So naughty that I'm going to spend ?15 on myself for a bloomin' change and come out for some goodies and a cocktail or two.

Sounds like a good night and i'm all for supporting local mums who use their entreprenuerial nouse to make a bit of money...btw isn't that what you do as 'the nappy lady' Molly??!

AnnetteTwitcher

Hi Annette, I did consider this aspect before posting. I don't feel I am the same as I don't charge people to come to my demos, nor do I receive commission on my sales. I receive a small monthly retainer for what I do which, to be honest doesn't cover my time and effort but that isn't why I do it. I give this information purely in response to your query on the matter.

I have a part time admin job to help pay the bills.

I just felt the price should have been included in the original post, and that there needs to be more detail of what the price gets you. I am sure others were thinking the same, I just happened to be the one to voice it. You seem very offended by my post which I apologise for, but this is an open forum so all views should be free to be expressed.

Hope you have a good (and no doubt well deserved) night out and look forward to hearing all the feedback from those that go along.

Molly

Molly

AnnetteTwitcher Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm a naughty mummy.

> So naughty that I'm going to spend ?15 on myself

> for a bloomin' change and come out for some

> goodies and a cocktail or two.

>

> Sounds like a good night and i'm all for

> supporting local mums who use their

> entreprenuerial nouse to make a bit of money...btw

> isn't that what you do as 'the nappy lady'

> Molly??!

>

> AnnetteTwitcher

Hi Annette, I did consider this aspect before posting. I don't feel I am the same as I don't charge people to come to my demos, nor do I receive commission on my sales. I receive a small monthly retainer for what I do which, to be honest doesn't cover my time and effort but that isn't why I do it. I give this information purely in response to your query on the matter.

I have a part time admin job to help pay the bills.

I just felt the price should have been included in the original post, and that there needs to be more detail of what the price gets you. I am sure others were thinking the same, I just happened to be the one to voice it. You seem very offended by my post which I apologise for, but this is an open forum so all views should be free to be expressed.

Hope you have a good (and no doubt well deserved) night out and look forward to hearing all the feedback from those that go along.

Molly

Molly

AnnetteTwitcher Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm a naughty mummy.

> So naughty that I'm going to spend ?15 on myself

> for a bloomin' change and come out for some

> goodies and a cocktail or two.

>

> Sounds like a good night and i'm all for

> supporting local mums who use their

> entreprenuerial nouse to make a bit of money...btw

> isn't that what you do as 'the nappy lady'

> Molly??!

>

> AnnetteTwitcher

I didn't take great offence at anything, sorry if it came across that way..you earn an amount (however large or small) from the nappies and it looks like the naughty mummy is doing the same! Anyway, am guessing that the details are not listed in full as it's 6 weeks off still and maybe some of the goodies are confirmed nearer the time?

I'm going to be looking out for belle on the night so we can drink all of the above!