dogs off leads petition

Eileen

Absolutely CWALD agreed - there are many ways of bullying that aren't physical. I appreciate that's not your intent.

The unfortunate truth is that a dog sounding like a killer and looking like a killer but 'under my control' is effectively saying 'your health is under my control' and that's top notch psycho bully.

That's exactly what dogs are like to those that are scared of them.

It doesn't matter whether they're little scurriers or big menaces, they're terrifying. Saying 'get over it' is also bullying. That's not because I'm a bleeding heart liberal middle class.

For the record, I don't mind dogs, I merely observe that their contribution is seriously in the red.

Alan Dale - I need to earn some dough, my kids are fed up with cheese on toast! I did some asylum and immigration stuff and am hoping to take the accreditation exams, or at least one of them this summer and get work as a caseworker or paralegal for now. In the meantime, I'm just taking it easy cos my kids forgot what I looked like for the last 2 months of my degree and my granddaughter is too gorgeous to ignore.