Has Anyone Lost A Black Cat ?

Zak

A very nice black cat has been wondering around the Gove Vale end of Oglander Road over the last couple of hours.

It looks very well cared for and is very friendly, but not very happy. Seems to be lost

Perhaps there have been other sightings.

Zak

Ok, this is very appealing cat and against our better judgement we've taken him/her in for the night.

If it belongs to anyone, or you know whose it might be, then could you pm me?

I clearly wants to go home.

Zak

This very same cat came to my front garden in Oglander Road today at about 4pm. Meowing - yes, very vocal - and affectionate beyond belief. Black, with the most beautiful green eyes. Looks youngish, but if a male, has been neutered. But possibly female. She followed me into my flat - ran through my legs - and, despite my little dog Daisy following her around, insisted on checking out every room, occasionally stopping to spit at poor Daisy, who just wanted to be friends.

She's obviously lost, but looked well-fed. However, when another kind neighbour took her in for the night, she gobbled two sachets of Felix sachets he gave her, so was obviously very hungry.

Here's hoping her/his owner sees this post soon.

Glad to hear that the black cat ( we called him "Six Dinner Sid" after he'd downed a few sachets of food),has arrived in Ivanhoe Road.

He was booked in for the evening and seemed to appreciate the warmth etc. but after one or two outings into the garden, via the cat flap, he seemed to decide to move on and didn't re-appear.

He's a nice cat and I hope he finds his way home.

Zak

CatherineMck Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The black cat is now on Ivanhoe Road and is

> sitting outside our front door. We'll keep it

> overnight and get its microchip checked to see if

> we can trace the owner.

> Cathy

How do you know it's the same cat?

Hopefully the vet will give him/her a checkup.

I also had two visitations from the lovely no collared cat Sunday and Monday of this week, if it came back was going to take it to the vets on Barry Road by Peckham Rye Park to check for a microchip.

(S)he is a nice cat, although has a piteous mewl! I hope someone claims him/her - this forum is great for things like this.

Thanks

Marie

Hi,

Sad to report that yesterday my neighbours saw a black cat run over and killed by a car on Barry Road (nr Upland rd). They have taken the body and put in a cardboard box outside our building. We would like to reunite this cat with its owner. The cat is black and appears to have greyish hair on its underside and dark eyes. It has no tag etc.

I do not think this is necessarily the same cat that is in Marie's photos. The eyes of this cat are very dark. But I am not an expert on cats, so can not be sure.

Any advice is welcome.

thanks!

This cat was last wandering in Ivanhoe Rd and is now at Celia Hammond Lewisham.

He is a neutered black, short haired male with a little white on his belly (I think?)

He has a microchip which has no registered name or address, as the centre believe it is from another country.

He is very unhappy at the home, so please if anyone wants a lovely lovely cat call them on 0208 691 2100

We'd take him, but we have a cat and they think he needs to be the sole feline in any house.

If he visited you, you know what a gorgeous boy he is. Think about it!!

Thanks

Hi Zac

We have a lovely black cat (male, neutered, no collar) who goes missing from time to time - we live on Grove Park and unfortunately he has gone missing again over Xmas (from 23rd December at 3pm). He loves his food so we are hoping someone has taken him in and is feeding him and he doesn't want to leave. If we can spread the news that would be great, we miss him very much. His name is Cosmo - he is chipped, we got him at Celia Hammond a year and a half ago, his old chipped name

is Black Jack.

Any help is much appreciated, thank you, Bruce and Bronwen

Hello,

I have just been walking my dog in Green Dale Fields and found a black cat, without a collar. Unfortunately it is not good news. I'm not sure if it's the same cat as the ones mentioned above, but it is beautiful and looked like it was well looked after.

Please feel free to call me if you think it is yours: 07583527162

Nadia