Plumber recommendation - Lee Garvey

skylorikeet

Another highly recommendation for Lee and his team came out to me this morning to replace my kitchen taps that have been leaking, Very helpful from first contact with him and really nice guys, got him coming back for another job I need doing. Thank you Lee

• 2 weeks later...
Highly recommended Lee - he came at very short notice and fixed our hot water despite Covid 19, prioritising us as our baby was due 2 days later. Really friendly guy too - will certainly book him again when needed.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would also like to highly recommend Lee and his team for any plumbing needs.

Last month in a freezing cold snap and kids home schooling, my hot water pump broke. Lee organised one of his guys to come out to me urgently; and, as always did an excellent job. Quick, effecient and very reasonably priced.

Helps too that Lee and his team are genuinely nice people to have working in your home.

I wouldn't use another plumber.

Lee - 07881 277385

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Posted by janetN May 17, 12:37PM

Excellent service from Lee Garvey and Mark of Green Plumbers. Lee quoted very reasonably and came to replace our boiler within a couple of days. When there was a problem with the installation (not of their making but a hang over from our old boiler being incorrectly configured) Lee's team returned the next day and worked on it for the best part of Saturday at no further cost. Can't recommend Lee and his team highly enough.

Used Lee and Mark the other week for a number of items that had built up throughout CV19. Guys were excellent and also gave some honest direction around what we should be doing plumbing wise for a future extension / loft renovation. Have found it extremely difficult to find a trustworthy plumbing team recently (in fact one of the items was fixing a prior plumbers work) and so it was a relief to find Lee and Mark.

Will be using again. Recommended

• 5 months later...

I've used Lee for a number of jobs over the last few years, and if I wasn't happy with what he did I wouldn't use him again. Nice guy that he is.

The most recent job last week was to replace a radiator with two smaller ones. This was the first time I had met Mark, Lee's colleague. I can only say that he was nothing less than excellent in every respect. The work he did was very impressive and equally as important his ability to not make someone who knows nothing about plumbing, feel like they know nothing about plumbing. As I was curious as to how exactly the job would be done and how it would look, he was very calm and patient in explaining everything.

I was very happy with the end product (again), and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

• 2 months later...

Keyet

Green plumber services, has humbled me, by his response at the latest point of my day, and in my desperate moment.

I had no heating or hot water, the landlords who were informed, were only able to book an engineer a week later.

Lea, who responded to my call has taken the most admirable kindness to fix my heating problem through his mobile face services.

It is one of the most self-motivated appreciation of his profession and clients respect he has .

He is truly an ambassador to his country, which has been appreciated by people who come to know UK, and most of all his mother who brought up with the quality of a tremendously kind and compassionate young man.

Thank you Lea.❤️❤️❤️