Plumber recommendation - Lee Garvey

skylorikeet

Found Lee via previous recommendation here and even with all the glowing reviews he still exceeded expectations! From getting back to me within 30 seconds (literally!) of my first contact, through to finishing a tricky job in a domestic bathroom on Lordship Lane in a single day in a very professional manner, we were incredibly impressed by Lee and his cousin. They did an excellent job, left the place cleaner than they found it, and gave a very fair price for superb workmanship. Really incredibly impressive and would recommend without reservation.

• 3 weeks later...

Posted by michelle1959 October 08, 11:24PM

Just like to add my endorsement for the professionalism of Lee Garvey who is a local plumber operating in Dulwich area. Having found him on EDF and with numerous great reviews already,he did not let me down and provided a friendly and competitive service under difficult circumstances. He is trustworthy and cares about his customers, building his business in the area I would highly reccomend him.

• 1 month later...

Re: Another Reccomendation for Local Plumber Lee Garvey new

Posted by Catzy November 06, 01:46PM

Would like to thank everyone for recommending plumber Lee Garvey. I booked him to re-seal shower and bath last week and whilst he was here, got him to take a look at a couple of other plumbing jobs that 2 other local plumbers couldn't fix. Thanks to Lee, everything is now working perfectly!

Would highly recommend him and his team for his complete professionalism, timing, tidy work and reasonable rates.

07881 227385

• 2 months later...

Posted by Birdynamnam January 12, 05:33PM

Hi,

I recommend Lee Garvey- he has done work for me several times and most recently he replaced the boiler in the kitchen and some radiators. He is thoroughly professional- punctual, tidy and very efficient. He is also great for talking through various options to help you find the best solution.

His number- 07881 277385

messageRe: Another Reccomendation for Local Plumber Lee Garvey

Posted by Catzy 06 November, 2017 13:46

Would like to thank everyone for recommending plumber Lee Garvey. I booked him to re-seal shower and bath last week and whilst he was here, got him to take a look at a couple of other plumbing jobs that 2 other local plumbers couldn't fix. Thanks to Lee, everything is now working perfectly!

Would highly recommend him and his team for his complete professionalism, timing, tidy work and reasonable rates.

07881 227385

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Lee. We had him round to do a couple of small jobs like fitting isolation valves and addressing some water hammering with our new washing machine. He was very helpful and a really nice, trustworthy person to deal with. We will be getting him back to do some more jobs in the near future after this positive experience.

Lee came round at very short notice last Saturday to fix a burst water pipe. Very pleased with the service and he didn't charge nearly as much as others were trying to for an 'emergency' fix. Saved his number to my phone book and will definitely be calling again for any future plumbing issues!

• 4 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Lee Garvey.....we had a leak which became an emergency, I contacted Lee late on Saturday night and he responded first thing on Easter Sunday and was round within the hour. Isolated the cause, gave clear information on course of action and advice moving forward and all finished before 11. Excellent service from start to finish, excellent value compared to others I have used. I will definitely use him again.

Lee - 07881227385

Another recommendation here for Lee. We had a burst pipe over the weekend, and he came to our rescue yesterday to sort it out for us. He reaponded quickly and professionally. He managed to find and solve the problem immediately and our water was back on in no time.

Really impressed and wouldn?t hesitate to call him again is we need help in the future.

Plumber recommendation - Lee Garvey new

Posted by emiware April 11, 09:51PM

If anyone needs a plumber call Lee - he responds quickly to all messages/calls - something which not all plumbers do! I needed something done urgently as I?m heavily pregnant, he was really accommodating and fitted me in. He sorted out the problem in no time, knew what he was doing and now everything is working fine. Nice friendly guy, good prices, give him a ring if you need a plumber - ‭07881 277385

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
We'd definitely reccommend Lee if anyones looking for a plumber- he mended our sink for us, and did a great job at a very reasonable price. He's friendly and quick to respond to messages. He went above and beyond with advice and fitted us in at a time that suited- thanks Lee.

Very disappointed after seeing such good reviews. When I first called Lee he told me he isn't working in East Dulwich area any more but his brother is and passed on his details. I arranged a visit and waited in on the day, but no show and no response to my text. He was probably having a bad day but it's so annoying when people don't turn up or make contact.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi. New to the area and the forum. Found Lee Garvey' s details on here Monday and called him out for what turned out to be a relatively simple job. He was prompt, polite and very reasonably priced.

Would certainly recommend and will be using his services in future as we renovate our house in the coming months.

• 3 months later...