Plumber recommendation - Lee Garvey

skylorikeet

Alan Medic Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I know I could call you Lee, but if you ever read

> my PM please respond. I'm a bit allergic to

> chasing tradesmen at the moment. Thanks.

Just to clarify as my previous post could be misconstrued. I was referring to other tradesmen and not Lee.

I can?t recommend Lee highly enough- honest, friendly, skilled and hardworking.

I always feel sometimes that as a women that knows absolutely nothing about plumbing, I can be a target for ?oooh, that?s going to be an expensive job? type thing. However, Lee is honest, quick and efficient. I?ve had tepid water for over a year and was reluctant to ring a plumber fearing it was going to be a big job. Lee came round and it was fixed in 30mins. He?s honest about what you need to do, doesn?t mess around and is straight onto the job in hand.

Lee- 07881 277385

Reading the recommendations on this thread I contacted Lee to ask if he could sort a few small plumbing issues in my flat. He responded to my text almost immediately and came round the next day to sort the problems. Very polite and got the job done well and efficiently. Also very reasonably priced. Will be using Lee again for any future plumbing issues!

Lee- 07881 277385

Lee and colleague installed a combi boiler to replace two old boilers we had. He also did various other minor jobs. I couldn't recommend him highly enough for the quality of his work and his approach when finding a problem to ask himself, what would I do if it were in my house? He was very upfront about what everything would cost and gave me 3 different quotes for 3 possible scenarios.

By the way if you have an old boiler which still works you can currently apply for a ?400 cashback from Boris to replace it. To see if you are eligible you can find out via this link:

https://www.london.gov.uk/what-we-do/housing-and-land/improving-quality/london-boiler-cashback-scheme

ETA Lee's number is 07881277385

Lee and his colleagues have been out to us twice and we've found them to be really helpful and friendly on both occasions. In both instances they've saved us money - first of all by trying a quick (and cheap) fix on a leaking valve, and when it didn't work, suggesting we combine having it replaced with the bigger job we'd mentioned of switching our bathroom radiator for a heated towel rail. This meant we only needed to have the system drained and refilled once, which saved us both time and money. We sourced the towel rail ourselves, but Lee was very helpful when we had questions about the spec/measurements etc, and always responded to texts in a timely fashion.

They did a thorough and professional job while they were here, and made sure I was fully consulted on the appearance of the new pipework etc before they started. They also gave us some helpful advice about our heating system and how to manage a couple of its little "quirks", without resorting to replacing the whole thing (not just yet anyway!)

All in all, would thoroughly recommend and will be calling again for any future issues :)

• 1 month later...

messageRecommendation for Plumber Lee Garvey new

Posted by ceribarnes Today, 01:32PM

Hi everyone, just because I found Lee on here I wanted to pop up a recommendation for him and his team. Great work, super quick at responding, sourcing materials, making everything clear, clean and easy. He's replaced radiators and our boiler for us no messing about, very good service indeed. Lee Garvey - 07881 277385. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and his company.

Options: Reply To This Message?Quote This Message?Reply via Private Message (PM)?Follow This Thread?Report This Message

Happy to add my recommendation for Lee. We used him recently for a few small, but fiddly jobs. He turned up on time, came up with a good workable solution to a broken tap that we didn't want to completely replace, and was great at communicating what was going on. Would definitely call on him again.

Can also recommend Lee: good communications, arrived promptly, was friendly and efficient, carried out plumbing repair very quickly and was most helpful with advice on future work we may require with respect to hot water system.

I also want to recommend Lee. He did a job for me a couple of months ago and because he was delayed and couldn't make our original appointment, he popped in on a Sunday.

The job was carried out efficiently, was competitively priced and Lee gave good advice about other plumbing issues which didn't require any work.

Most impressed.

• 2 weeks later...
Another massive thumbs-up for LEE GARVEY! Having just moved house, he's been brilliant in helping install new radiators and minor plumbing issues. Fast, reliable and doesn't rip you off. I totally recommend him! 07881 277385

• 2 weeks later...
Lee and his hardworking team have been back to replace our old boiler and a heated towel rail. As before they were helpful, friendly and efficient and kept within their original budget for the job. Very pleased with the job, would definitely recommend. Thanks Lee!

• 2 weeks later...