What time is your child's nap?

Thought I would do a quick poll out of nosiness as it seems to me many childrens classes seem to run at precisely when my child naps. So not suitable for us. I thought we were normal. My boy naps for 1-2hrs over lunch so 11-1ish. If you have a toddler (mine is 2) who is on one nap, may I ask what time it is at? I know not everyone keeps to a structured routine, but if you do I would love to know your hours.

Mine have always napped after lunch, so about 12:30 to 2:30/3pm. It fits well with classes and school runs. But my first did not nap at all after 18m, and my second napped until she was over 3, so I guess you can't compare children anyway.

Morning groups are useless to us at the moment. My one year old wakes up early and needs a nap by 9.30am - and can generally sleep through until lunch. He also needs an hour in the afternoon at around 3.30pm (although he is fighting this more now so I think he'll drop it in the next while). My oldest (now 4) slept from 10-11am and 3-4pm each day until he was 2ish. You could set your watch by him.

My 1 year old recently dropped down to 1 nap so can't always last till after lunch so most days he goes down around 11:30-1:30/2pm. My eldest used to nap initially 11-1 and then after about 18-20 months she fell into 1-3pm sleep. I still go to say a 10am class with my 15 month old and on those days he has a decent size snack on way home and then lunch after he wakes up to give us more time out of the house.

My 18 month old also takes his one nap straight after lunch, usually around 12:45 and for a couple of hours. Though we do find he'll tend to nod off earlier (e.g 11ish) if we happen to be in the car then. I used to find his morning nap at 9:30 more of a pain for classes - though was still painful when he dropped it!