Pram shops in/near Bluewater or Croydon?

prm

Hi forumites,

We desperately need to try & buy a double pram (this weekend ideally!)

Can anyone recommend any nearby large pram shops that stock all the P&T models and other brands?

Particularly if tbere is anywhere near/in Bluewater or Croydon, we are going to be around there getting other bits so would be handy.

Thanks very much in advance.

Thanks all! I can report back Bluewater no good for prams! Didn't make it to Croydon in the end but we went to Peppermint in Clapham Northcote Rd and it was a success. Small shop but they stock lots of models incl. all the P&Ts, very good service & they price match too.

That's good to know!

We bought our pushchairs in JL, Bluewater, I loved it because we could park right by the car park entrance to JL, straight into the baby / pram dept, and they had a huge selection. I wonder what happened?

Would rather buy local anyway.

In fairness it was the PT Navigator that we were after and they didnt have - but they may have a good selection of other prams (not sure as my husband went ahead and told me not to bother). Peppermint definitively good place to go though as not only they price match but they offered to chuck in some freebies - carseat or footmuff and carseat adaptors.