Forum Sponsors

Pure View Carpentry Ltd
xxxx
Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
messageRe: Recommendation - Painter/decorator/plasterer, etc
Posted by cf123 02 February, 2018 09:51

A belated HNY and a huge thanks to all my customers for the recommendations!
Carl

Posted by kerry87 02 February, 2018 12:14

I'd highly recommend John McCann (07905044912)for plastering jobs. He's just done our bathroom - reliable, efficient and really reasonable price.

Posted by Lau 13 February, 2018 10:49

I can also highly recommend Carl (and his colleague Paul)! He painting our entire ground floor (walls, ceilings and woodwork), as well as the front door and staircase, following a renovation. He helped to sort out a few issues with our stairs at no additional cost, and was really helpful with some colour choice indecisions. We added a few items to the job along the way, but he was very accommodating and provided us with regular update on the how long the job would take. The finish is excellent, and they cleaned up every day. We will definitely use Carl again in the future. info@cferri.co.uk

Posted by Jimpatrick99 23 March, 2018 20:05

I’d like to add another strong recommendation for Carl Ferri- Carl has just finished painting our living and bedroom and has done a really fantastic job. Really great to deal with Carl throughout, lots of helpful advice along the way and great value for money- I wouldn’t hesitate to use Carl’s services again.

Posted by TheWombat 26 March, 2018 10:34

I can also highly recommend Carl and Paul. They recently painted our front door and windows and did an excellent job.

Posted by l_ryan_collins 11 May, 2018 11:53

Another recommendation for Carl and Paul. They painted our stairs and did a number of other small jobs for us. Excellent work, good value and really polite and pleasant people to work with. They were particularly good at working around the needs of our family - we have a baby and a toddler and we’re aro a lot while they were working. We’ll definitely be using them again.

Posted by Ondine Rye January 12, 01:08PM

Carl and his team worked at our house for three weeks before Christmas. The work involved stripping wallpaper and was potentially very messy but everything was done with care and consideration. The repapering and decorating was done to a very high standard and work finished on time and to the original budget. We'd highly recommend Carl and will use him in future for any further work.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum