Luxury Child friendly Mobile Beauty Service...

shanie1984

WELCOME TO ?THE MANI PEDI WAX CLUB??

The Mani Pedi Wax Club is a very popular East Dulwich based fully qualified & insured mobile beauty

therapy company with over 14 years of experience.

Beautypreneur Shanie Ryan set up ?The Mani Pedi Wax Club? in 2012 and has single handily built the business from scratch and now proudly has had over 450 loyal clients in East Dulwich use her services.

?The Mani Pedi Wax Club? was created to ensure that all women no matter how busy their lifestyle could enjoy a little pampering in the comfort of their own home. We aim to treat everyone from busy business women who can?t make salon opening hours, to new mummies who are still nursing and aren?t quite ready to leave their newborn just yet. Whoever you are, and whatever your lifestyle we are here to make you feel special and to be your one stop shop for all your beauty needs even if your little ones and the hubby are about.

So If you are looking for a popular East Dulwich

based fully qualified & insured mobile beauty

therapist with 14 years of experience then it?s time for you to join ?The Club?.

We offer the following services in the comfort

of your own home?

TREATMENTS

(For the full list of treatments please see website: www.TheManiPediWaxClub.com)

*ALL waxing (Including Brazilian & Hollywood wax)

*Gel manicure & Gel Pedicure (OPI / Gelux / Artistic)

*Luxury Manicure & Pedicure

*Eyelash & Eyebrow tinting & HD Brows

*Semi-Permanent Eyelash extensions & Express Lashes

*Bridal & Hen / 'Mummy to be' packages & Pamper parties.

We are proud to say we already treat many East Dulwich ladies and

have received over 40 fabulous recommendations on the forum in the

past! Unfortunately these were recently removed! (?Damn you clear outs!!!?)

TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT:

NUMBER: 07976480008

EMAIL: [email protected]

TWITTER: @manipediwaxclub

INSTAGRAM:@Themanipediwaxclub

Many Thanks

The Mani Pedi Wax Club

Mobile beauty based Forest Hill Road, East Dulwich

I have been using Shanie and The ManiPediWaxClub for over 2 years now and have always had a fantastic experience - good value (and very high quality) treatments, including nails, facials, massage etc. I have regular appointments for nails and the Neals Yard facials are amazing, and all in the comfort of your own home, but to luxury salon standard. I would recommend Shanie very highly!

I can't recommend the Mani Pedi Wax Club more highly! I've been using the service since my 19 month old daughter was born and in that time Shanie has taken my brows from awful to awesome, and also become a regular fixture in our house and a friend to all of us. There aren't many beauticians who will also change your baby's nappy and tell your dog off when you can't move because your nails are wet! Great results every time, with none of the hassle of going to a salon.

I would also highly recommend the Mani Pedi Wax Club. I had a mani and pedi with Shanie on the day of my wedding and I can honestly say it was the best I've ever had - her attention to detail is incredible and both lasted weeks. Shanie also managed to squeeze in a few impromptu manicures and lashes extensions for my bridesmaids - nothing was too much trouble. I'm certainly a regular customer of The Club now.

Another big recommendation for the Mani Pedi Wax Club. I've been using her service every 6 weeks or so for the last 18 months. I'm self employed and juggling my own business around 2 young kids. Shanie's service is great - fab waxing and high quality manicures, along with a very down to earth and relaxed approach. I look forward to chatting with Shanie at my appointments and I wasn't a fan of the whole beauty salon process before now! She's incredibly flexible, dealing with small children, answering the door to the postman when my nails were wet and patient with my re-arranging appointments around my work commitments (with notice). I'm never going to a salon again as long as Shanie's around!

• 3 weeks later...

Huge recommendation for Shanie and her the Mani Pedi Wax Club.

I've been using Shanie since the birth of my daughter 7 months ago for facials, waxes, manicure and pedicures. I have never failed to be impressed by the quality of service and friendly bedside manner. Shanie is happy to pick up screaming baby while nails are drying, or play and coo at her while waxing!

She works so well at being efficient yet paying due care and attention.

Highly recommend her and her services.

• 3 months later...

I could not recommend The Mani Pedi Wax Club enough to anyone. Shanie is super professional and sweet as is Dionne.

I love catching up with Shanie and she is the best in Dulwich at giving manicures and pedicures. All in the comfort of your own home! Can't beat that can you?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also recommend Mani Pedi Wax Club!

Shanie comes to my home to do my waxing every month and is super quick and the pain is minimal (thank goodness). We always have a good chat and laugh as well, which also distracts from the fact that she is ripping hair from my body. I have used her for the past 2 years and wouldn't let anyone else wax me now.

Book in with her, you won't regret it! :) x

• 7 months later...