Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation
xxxx
www.magiclinkhandwriting.com

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 7 of 8
messageRe: Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services
Posted by Tosca 31 August, 2017 18:06

Another recommendation for Dan and Aria, they were very quick to respond, and went out of their way to sort out a leaking toilet cistern, which turned out to have broken valves and was also cracked. They are also efficient.

Posted by MirandaS 05 September, 2017 08:41

Would highly recommend Aria. Needed a leaking pipe fixed quickly, he responded immediately and worked around my availability. Very reasonably priced and most importantly trustworthy. Excellent EDF find from positive recommendations and will definitely being using Aria's services again.

Posted by IANTO 05 September, 2017 19:56

Used AFE to fix a leak in my bathroom. They were fantastic. Very trustworthy and completely professional. Really recommend them in strongest terms.

Posted by LUVED 05 September, 2017 21:13

Hi Greece,

Aria's number is 07739 734895.

LuvED

Posted by GREECE 05 September, 2017 21:21

Yes I found it from another post
Thank you

Posted by MirandaS 10 September, 2017 13:24

I needed a plumber in an emergency due to broken tap in my bathroom. I called Aria and he and his brother came out in the evening to isolate the problem and the next day came back to replace the tap, which he even got for me. This was the second time I had used his services. He is brilliant and have no hesitation in recommending him. Reasonable priced as well.

Posted by rebecca24 11 September, 2017 23:14

Recommended. Quick, efficient and no nonsense. Had a leaking toilet and shower fixed by Aria's team. They made it very convenient and worked around my availability. Great service.

Posted by Kate Dunn 16 September, 2017 14:28

I needed a plumber at v short notice and Aria sent his colleague Mark round on the same day. Mark was able to fix the problem and I couldn't have been more impressed by the service. Would certainly use again

Posted by smozzy 17 September, 2017 20:26

Aria and his team have been to our community garden in Burgess Park several times to attend to leaking taps and fit taps on our handwashing sink. Good value, friendly chaps and great job done. Will recommend happily.

Posted by witagh 21 September, 2017 18:17

We've recently used Aria and Dan and we were very impressed. Quick to respond, helpful and did a great job (and were tidy). Also very reasonably priced. We'll definitely use them again and are very happy to recommend them.

Posted by CamberwellCat 21 September, 2017 20:05

Another recommendation for Aria, who fixed my leaking toilet today. He sent a plumber called Mark, who was very polite and efficient and did the job perfectly. Aria is great at responding quickly.

Posted by Doug Ring 22 September, 2017 14:20

Can't recommend these guys highly enough. Came and diagnosed my leaky radiator, went and got the parts and fixed on the same day. Fantastic service and honest pricing! Really nice guys too!

Aria: 07739 734 895
afeplumbing@gmail.com

Posted by labman 23 September, 2017 14:57

Just a quick message to say I used the guys today; rang late Friday evening about a plumbing emergency and they were able to come out Saturday morning to fix it! As other people said; quick, professional and will probably use them to get further works done on our ageing heating system.

Posted by tinyidentity 26 September, 2017 20:11

Aria came round at short notice Sorting out an emergency situation. Great guy.

Posted by Gail Bottomley 01 October, 2017 13:29

Aria came round very promptly. He was polite and efficient and solved the problem of the water pipes knocking.

Posted by lizziefrankl 04 October, 2017 18:42

Another massive recommendation for Aria

Great communication, reliable and efficient

Aria is on
‭+44 7739 734895‬

From a very happy resident

Posted by Mark2010 05 October, 2017 17:19

I had Aria over for a simple task, he dealt with it quickly, let me know throughout what he was up to, and at a reasonable cost. Nice guy - I didnít hugely test him but would be happy to have him back for any tougher tasks

Posted by SaraEllen 06 October, 2017 08:34

Another recommendation for Aria and his brother Dan. They came to replace some radiator underfloor elbow joints. They were terrific! The work was carried out very professionally, Aria was helpful in telling me what was happening at all stages of the work, they took up and replaced the floorboards with great care and they left everything neat and tidy at the end. Great job! I will definitely use them again.

Aria is on
‭07739 734895‬

Posted by rallfrey 13 October, 2017 11:51

Aria and Dan (07739 734895‬) came at short notice to fix a burst pipe in our kitchen. They did a tidy job with great communication explaining problem and solution. They were quick and effective. I am more than happy to recommend them.

Richard

Posted by hitherman 29 October, 2017 17:07

We moved in our new place and realised we had a leaking pipe in the kitchen. Called Aria and he came in the next morning, and not just fixed it in no time but also gave tons of great advice for the future and quickly helped with a shower switch. The price was also very reasonable. As the pipes are dodgy in the kitchen, we had another leak so Aria came back the next morning and fixed it right away without charging any more money.
He is also a great friendly guy - I can see why he has got so many great reviews on here. Will be usinf again and will have no hesitation to recommend to others.

Posted by johnlw 31 October, 2017 22:28

Checking in to report further excellent service from Aria and Dan. We needed a couple of radiators installed in the kitchen - turned out to be a very tricky and time consuming job but they did it all beautifully and didn't attempt to charge extra the way a lot of people would. Then today I called them out on what turned out to be pretty much a false alarm and waste of time for them - but no charge and no attitude just fast and helpful service, sorting my problem out in a matter of seconds! Can't recommend them highly enough. They're also great for recommendations of carpenters, electricians etc.

Posted by Tomr17 01 November, 2017 17:19

Very friendly and helpful service from Aria, came round to investigate the problem quickly and provided a quote, once confirmed by landlord came back again quickly and finished the task without needed additional parts that were originally expected so quote came in cheaper than expected too. Would recommend.

Posted by joes11111 02 November, 2017 10:23

Another recommendation for Aria and Dan here. my shower had no hot water. Text them in the morning. Came round and inspected free of charge a couple of hours later. They then went away and bought parts and sent me a quote which I was happy with. By mid afternoon they'd returned and finished the job, excellent work and really friendly guys. They even spotted that my boiler had no pressure which might've been affecting the central heating, they sorted this free of charge.

Posted by marianik 02 November, 2017 13:58

Adding a recommendation for Aria and Dan, and also their tiler Ken. We had a disaster shower installation in our loft conversion that must have started leaking from day one. They came in and recognised the problem after opening up the ceiling underneath (the waste had been improperly fitted), and gave us a quote much below that of two other plumbers we had in to look at the problem. They did a great job removing the old tray (a stone one, so it was heavy work), re-doing the plumbing, fitting in a new tray, re-plastering the hole in the ceiling in the room below, and then replacing the tiles that had been removed in order to lift up the old tray. The end result is a shower that doesn't leak (!!) with all of the new parts (tiles and tray) seamlessly integrated into the original bathroom. They were very helpful and friendly throughout, especially as the job turned out to be more difficult than expected with our easily breakable tiles. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Posted by northdulmum 03 November, 2017 15:37

I'd like to recommend Aria - he has helped me with a few jobs now and is reliable and reasonably priced.

Posted by Fredbear7 05 November, 2017 15:55

Another satisfied customer of Aria here.

Aria responded very quickly to a leak and a broken shower, providing a quick solution at a good price. He even managed to fix a boiler problem of which I was unaware until just before he arrived to fix the shower.

He kept me up to date with what was required and how the work was progressing via calls and text messages. Very high standards of service - highly recommended!

Posted by mc_hall 09 November, 2017 08:45

Very pleased with these guys work. Great communication, arrived promptly, very professional. Would definitely use them again!!!

Posted by nunners85 13 November, 2017 10:17

Brilliant service from this team - answer texts very quickly, arrive on time and work efficiently. Had a couple of fiddly jobs to do and they were great.

Posted by Chlynn 14 November, 2017 17:21

Another recommendation for Aria and his team. They answered my panic call last week, I had water leaking into my neighbours downstairs. Aria arrived within a few hours, calmly talked me through his checks, showed me why he was confident it wasn't a big issue and the washing machine was the culprit. He returned later that day with parts and fixed the problem. There were a few dramas along the way, all dealt with professionally and promptly.

I have an old property with some 'odd' set ups, Aria is coming back this week to update a few bits for me.

I'd happily recommend Aria, not only does he know what he's doing, he's honest and reasonably priced.

Thanks guys

Posted by arcadian 20 November, 2017 16:31

I had a few problems this week with a leak in the bathroom and a blocked sink. I found Aria of AFE Plumbing on the forum (07739 734895) who fixed both quickly and at a good price. Would use Aria and his team again.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 7 of 8

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed