offered local builder

hi all, my name is Peter.i am a handyman/carpenter with 15 years experience.iam living dulwich since 7 years and i have many happy customers on this forum unfortunately i have lost my account on ED but you can still find some of my recommendations if you tape "peter warenik".i can put my hand to things such as:painting&decorating,plastering,tiling,laminate&wooden flooring,building wordrobes,garden walls,sheds,patios&decking and more.Some examples of my work you can see here https://picasaweb.google.com/103536375889256918000/MyWork? authkey=Gv1sRgCNrXl53K5eXu1QE . If you would like a free quote please call me on 07961403256 or email [email protected] my trading address is 44 Solomons Passage,just off peckham

rye,se15 3dj.many thanks for reading Peter.

• 2 weeks later...
Peter has done a couple of jobs for me recently and has been a great help with all requests, no matter how big or small. He redecorated the garden walls, shaved doors and mended a leaking skylight. One of the most efficient, punctual, tidy and inexpensive handymen I have come across!

Peter has done numerous jobs on our property including constructing a large log cabin studio in our garden, installing fencing and trellis work throughout the garden, inside are property he also has created a large bespoke unit with fold out computer desk, as well as numerous small tasks such as hanging pictures and installing a child friendly outdoor banister. I have found him to be hard working, neat, and extremely pleasant, he has worked around our schedule and been very aware of his tools and workmanship around our two small children. I would highly recommend him!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
I had scaffolding on my property for a new roof. I decided last minute to have the upper window painted whilst the scaffolding was up. Peter very obligingly fitted me in at the weekend (scaffolding due to be taken down on Monday). It is a wooden sash and was in a very bad state of repair. Peter did a very good job of filling and painting the window on a very damp and cold Saturday and came back on Sunday at his own suggestion, having allowed paint to dry overnight to finish the job at the agreed price. Very clean, tidy and efficient worker. His number is 07961403256.

• 2 weeks later...

We wanted to re- do our front wall garden and managed to get Peter to do it, after reading all the good reviews about his work on this forum. We are very happy with Peter's work- he is always on time, very efficient, professional, extremely pleasant personality, inexpensive, he always makes sure he tidy up the place after the work and most importantly he knows what he is doing.

We highly recommend Peter if you need any work done for your place! His number is 07961 403256 and you can check out his work portfolio at

https://picasaweb.google.com/105744467250954460017/20121012

• 1 month later...

I would also recommend Peter-he did a fantastic job building new wardrobe,cupboards,shelves and painting for our living room.Great problem solver and very professional.Also extremely tidy and very helpful-just thoroughly recommend.

Will definitely use him again for future work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi, just wanted to let everyone know that Peter Warenik, whose name I got from the ED forum has just completed a great job for me at a very reasonable price. He fitted a new frame for a door that had been damaged in a burglary, fitted new glass, rehung the door and lock and fitted London and Birmingham bars and studs and finally painted the door. Very polite, conscientious and highly recommended. Great to know Ed recommendations are worth following up.

• 6 months later...

Hi,I would like to recommend a brilliant local carpenter,painter,tiller - Peter Vasco.

Peter and his team has done some plastering and painting in our living room.

He has also fitted a complete kitchen and installing engineering wood floor in our kitchen and done tiling in our bathroom,we very happy with the quality of the finish.

All done on time and Peter is very creative and has an incredible attention to detail.

Very clean,covered everything in plastic.Top quality job and very competitive quote.

Highly recommended.

• 1 month later...
I would also like to recommend Peter Vasco and his team as very reliable and hardworking handymen/builders. Peter and his team have re-decorated our lounge, bedroom and bathroom to a high standard and we are pleased with their work. Peter and his team were very polite and professional throughout also and finished the job in a quick time frame.

• 8 months later...

Another recommendation for Peter and his team, they are a very professional team who deliver great results.

Peter spent time understanding my requirements and talking through possibilities before sending over very reasonable quote. He and his team transformed all my house re-decorate my hallway, kitchen and bedrooms,Peter did a fantastic job building new wardrobe and tile my kitchen.He works hard for his money and cares about getting things right.

Also I felt very confident giving him a set of keys to the house and letting him get on with it.

House was always left clean and tidy at the end of each day and the work was finished on time. Would definitely use Peter again. His number is 07961 403256 or you can email him at [email protected]

• 3 months later...

Hi,

This is another receommendation for Peter. Peter and his team recently completed a total rennovation of our 3 bedroom victorian terrace. This included replacing rotten floor joists on the ground floor before laying new bamboo wood floors, painting all rooms. Completely refurbising 2 bathrooms with a brand new bathroom suite and tiling and underfloor heating, installing a new kitchen, again with underfloor heating, clearing out and boarding up the loft space, installing a new fireplace, rewiring the house, resolving some damp issues at the back of the living room, building new victorian style wardrobes in the bedrooms and alcove shelving in the living room, painting the whole house and repainting our bedroom when the colour we chose didn't turn out like we expected and I could go on. We gave Peter a fixed timescale as we had to move into the property by a specific date and Peter and his team worked hard to make that happen. All of the workmen were pleasant and took pride in doing their work to a high standard. Even when we added more things to the list of work for Peter to do he always made it happen and had a good attitude about it. I would highly recommend Peter and his team and in fact I have done to other friends who have been in touch with him. We will certainly use Peter and his team again when we are ready to build an extension on our property.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,I want to highly recommend Peter 07961403256 who recently paint our kitchen,refit our bath including tiling.We are very impressed with speed and quality of his work.

Highly recommended.

• 1 month later...

It is my pleasure to recommend Peter Vasco who done recently rennovation of our 2 bedrooms,lounge and bathroom. Peter and his team have re-plaster bedrooms and longue, fit new skirtings and new solid oak floor also refurbish bathroom with new tiling,underfloor heating,bath,toilet and painted all to high standard.

He has great connection with certificate eletrican,gas safe,plumbers,etc.

Peter services are very reasonably priced and real pleasure to work with.

I can't recommend him strongly enough.