Carpenter needed

LCW

Hi,

I am looking for a carpenter to fit a small banister (along the top of the stairs), hang 3 doors and fit nosing to the top stair. We are on a tight deadline - unfortunately we've been let down, and have a baby on the way very shortly!

Thanks!

LCW

ED

I had Nerris round today to sort a list of carpentry jobs I'd built up. He was punctual, as he was when he came round to quote, tidy and did a very professional job at a top price. Highly recommend him and I'll definately contact him again when I needed more carpentry done.

Neil

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I would highly recommend Klaus, Klaus The House Carpenter and Restorer, but I tried to phone him the other day to do a job for me, but he is very unwell at the moment and not working, I was told. Just thought I would let you know in case you saw his recommendation on this forum.

Hi there

Saw your posting about needing a good carpenter and would highly recommend Dermot Gunn, whos local and couldn't recommend him more. Hes just done some amazing work for us including designing & fitting new units for our lounge, and fitting our kitchen too.

Excellent craftsmanship & finish, very professional, honest prices, and prompt & reliable.

His numbers 07907 087146 :)

• 10 months later...