did you leave some quite expensive shopping on the 176 bus at about 6pm on lordship lane?

bawdy-nan

If you did I handed the Hugo Boss bag into the driver between 5 and 10 past six this evening before I got off at the plough

It should be easily identifiable - the receipt was still in the bag, but I couldn't find any id. The driver said he would hnd it in to lost property so its worth a try. I took the registration number of the bus - LJ53 BCV.

Bawdy-nan. You have just restored my faith in humanity. I am overwhelmed. No, the bag doesn't belong to me - can't stand HB anyway. Just feeling sniffy and sentimental. It's been a while since I saw/heard anything altruistic. Keep it up.

O.k o.k enough already.

Coca Cola anyone? Coke also has some rather unfortunate links to Nazi Germany. Google "Nazi Coca Cola" to learn some more. Also, when it became too difficult for Cola-Cola GmbH to get the syrup to make coke, they invented another drink, "Fanta".

Coco Chanel survived the Nazi occupation of Paris by shacking up at the Paris Ritz with a high ranking Nazi officer.

Anyway, back on topic, well done bawdy-nan and I hope the shopping finds its owner.

Px