Peeping Tom

Hello everyone,

Last night we had our second visit from a peeping tom. The first was about 2 weeks ago around midnight-ish. My housemate spotted a man pressed against her bedroom window in our garden at the back of the house (it?s on the ground floor) watching her getting changed for bed. He ran away as soon as he saw her notice him. Unfortunately she didn?t tell the police.

He came back last night about midnight, we noticed him from our sitting room (second floor) and again he was having a right good look into the bedroom. It may have been that he was trying to break in (but there was lots of lights in the house so I?m not sure, we also have a flood light for the garden, but it didn?t deter him) When confronted by our very tall male housemate he apologised and said he has having a pee! The police were called and they arrested him shortly afterwards in a nearby street. Both times he was wearing a bright red jacket.

If anyone has had similar incidence please phone the police. It seems that they can?t charge him with anything as we didn?t see him actively trying to break in.

That sounds like something our upstairs flat witnessed over the Christmas period. We are based in Peckam Rye... Nunhead side.... and the upstairs flat stated they saw a man in our back garden just watching.... not causing any disturbances, simply just looking at our flat which is on the ground floor. On approach, he didnt even flinch.... almost like he isnt quite there/potential looney. He even jumped onto our flat roof, and decided to put his face against their window after he was approached.

But to date, we never seen this happen... neither has anyone else in our street... and it seems he def. not come back since. Apparently he did come back again, soon after first incident... But i can safely say, he not been back since.

I agree with bon3yard, perhaps he is mentally ill? Champion Hill is frightfully close to that crazy place - Brixton.

I don't think that the law deals with offences like this harshly enough. We should get outselves a ducking stool in Dulwich Park.

http://www.wilsonsalmanac.com/images2/ducking_stool1.gif

We should have our own ducking stool in goose green,

we shouldn't have to traipse all that way when we have plenty of ne'er do wells to duck, here in ED.

We pay our rates just like Dulwich, why can't we get a lottery grant like the leisure centre?

It would create jobs for ED and reflate the ED economy selling tickets for the three tier stand built around the goose

green pond by the grant money.

In a year or two we could have a few big cats and throw burglars to them, sushi lady can sell her wares on such days, the

fun and joy would be had by all...well almost all.