We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.veganplates.co.uk

http://avakitchens.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6
messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by malumbu May 13, 09:14AM

This thread seems to have deteriorated into desperate trying to find controversial news. Are we all that bored? I suggest new culinary skills. Fortunately there is a separate thread on this.

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by Mark May 13, 11:43AM

malumbu, robbie's just trolling/jesting and it started in a deteriorated state so can't go much lower. I suggest you roll with it, perhaps throw in a few myths questioned in a factual way, or just point to a misrepresented report and say "well x said y so y" and watch people argue and discuss in your wake. This format works for both trolls and the POTUS.

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by JohnL May 13, 01:13PM

Keir Starmer pointed out just now in PMQs (as he would as LotO) that the country comparison chart has been ditched.
Boris replied the Government is still analyzing other countries - bit didn't reply specifically.

Oh yes and the whining about Grimes spoiled PMQs (by some MP - didn't see who and took it back to the low level pre lockdown

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by KidKruger May 13, 01:21PM

"This format works for both trolls and the POTUS."
hahahahahaaaaaaah !!

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by malumbu May 13, 03:12PM

Actually it was ambush marketing for my bhajis. I can't afford a biplane to fly overhead and the cost of the Goodyear blimp (does that still exist) is frightening.

There is of course a link to Trump as with so many Indian professionals (IT, commerce, health) emigrating to the US the standard of Indian food there has improved greatly as well as the cricket. That is not a facetious comment, my mate over there greatly appreciates both. Not sure if Trump does.

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by Robbie May 13, 03:22PM

Mark Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree with robbie (shock!) that she tried to
> play the race card to quickly, she was chomping at
> the bit to get one over on him. I disagree that
> CBS are part of the fake news brigade.

Oh they definitely are fake news! They got caught red handed last week:

'CBS have been caught broadcasting fake footage where they attempted to “make things look a little more panicked than they actually were” outside a hospital testing facility'

[www.dailytelegraph.com.au]

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by snowy May 13, 05:11PM

The woman behind Plandemic is now saying that global elites are part of a satanic cult

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by snowy May 13, 05:12PM

But grifters will always grift etc - they just have a bigger audience now

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by JohnL May 13, 05:57PM

It sounds preposterous but during the 1980s there was a big satanic cult scare across the world and loads of people believed it.

It could easily happen again.

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by diable rouge May 13, 07:46PM

JohnL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It sounds preposterous but during the 1980s there
> was a big satanic cult scare across the world and
> loads of people believed it.
>
> It could easily happen again.


Iron Maiden doing another tour?...

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by TE44 May 13, 11:06PM

snowy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The woman behind Plandemic is now saying that
> global elites are part of a satanic cult

Snowy, can you post a lik to her sayig this.

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by Robbie May 17, 06:21PM

W.H.O Offered $20million Bribe To Poison COVID-19 Cure Made by Madagascar – President Andry Rajoelina Claims

[www.zambianobserver.com]

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by Blah Blah May 17, 06:55PM

CLAIM warning ;)

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by Robbie May 17, 08:05PM

[www.youtube.com]

Tanzanian President John Magufuli talks in detail about the suspicious tests where a goat, jackfruit, paw paw and kware bird somehow all tested positive for Corona.

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by TE44 May 17, 10:26PM

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Robbie, very interesting interview with President Andry Rajoelina, it eas refreshing to hear him stand up against information given by the Who in regards to the natural remedy. As he says the Who did not ask questions when the frug Mediator (link) was being prescribed for years by French pharmaceutical Servier. I believe the trial was suspended because of covid but I may be wrong. 132million was paid out to patients by this manufacturers. Yet here we have the WHO assuming the right to challenge an natural product which has been used traditionally by the people when they have avoided dealing with atrocities carried out by pharmaceuticals over the years in third world countries. Good for him.

I had to laugh when the ionterviewer asked for the other herbs, oh of course the patent. It would be to hard a concept to understand natural medicine may be more than just about money. Here is a link to natural businesses being bought out.

[www.businessinsider.com]

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by Seabag May 27, 06:08AM

Robbie, you’re not my very ex wife by chance are you?

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by Robbie June 08, 12:12PM

Seabag Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Robbie, you’re not my very ex wife by chance are
> you?

Maybe in a previous life lol

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by Robbie June 08, 12:12PM

Norwegian scientist Birger Sørensen has claimed the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 is not natural in origin. The claims by the co-author of the British-Norwegian study—published in the Quarterly Review of Biophysics—are supported by the former head of Britain’s MI6, Sir Richard Dearlove.

[www.cambridge.org]

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by JohnL June 08, 12:35PM

you look at the link and you see it was done with Professor Angus Dalgleish so you google him and ... it doesn't mean it's wrong so we await the peer reviews.

[www.theguardian.com]

and

"Whitehall sources reacted with dismay to Dearlove’s intervention, the latest in a long campaign of briefing aimed at justifying a lab leak theory pushed by the US president, Donald Trump. They reiterated they saw no evidence to justify the claim by the former MI6 boss."

[www.theguardian.com]



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was june 08, 12:38pm by JohnL.

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by Robbie June 08, 01:11PM

JohnL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you look at the link and you see it was done with
> Professor Angus Dalgleish so you google him and
> ... it doesn't mean it's wrong so we await the
> peer reviews.
>
> [www.theguardian.com]
> 6/feb/09/ukip-cancer-europe-angus-dalgleish-brexit
>
>
> and
>
> "Whitehall sources reacted with dismay to
> Dearlove’s intervention, the latest in a long
> campaign of briefing aimed at justifying a lab
> leak theory pushed by the US president, Donald
> Trump. They reiterated they saw no evidence to
> justify the claim by the former MI6 boss."
>
> [www.theguardian.com]
> ckers-targeting-uk-research-labs-amid-vaccine-race
> -gchq-chief


I don't think we'll ever know to be honest, unless computers are hacked or communication transcripts and discovered. China claim the US created it and brought it there (which wouldn't surprise be given the Democrats and Deep State record of false flags) and vice versa with the US. If it was manufactured and deliberately released, it could very well spark WW3 so I don't blame most governments in downplaying that theory.

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by seenbeen June 09, 11:19AM

It seems the USA have been analysing satellite images of hospital attendances in Wuhan and Internet searches of corona symptoms
[uk.yahoo.com]

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by Blah Blah June 09, 01:00PM

I would dismiss any idea that any lab deliberately released an engineered virus. But something escaping accidentally is not impossible although bats are also studied everywhere in the world because they harbour so many viruses but never get sick from them.

The problem here though is that there are hundreds (if not thousands) of experts analysing this virus around the world and the overwhelming majority of them disagree with Birger Sørensen's conclusions. So who is right? It is hard enough for experts to decide, so the general public have no chance.

I also agree that when you look at the people involved in pushing this claim, that there seems to be an effort to lay blame so that reparations can be claimed. My instinct says that politically, this is going to get very nasty over the next few years, whatever the truth may be.

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by uncleglen June 09, 03:59PM

seenbeen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It seems the USA have been analysing satellite
> images of hospital attendances in Wuhan and
> Internet searches of corona symptoms
> [uk.yahoo.com]-
> wuhan-hospitals-160744017.html

food for thought here- might explain why a lot of people think they already had it at the back end of last year!

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by Blah Blah June 09, 04:12PM

Almost certainly they did. We now know there is an incubation period of 7-14 days in most people. And when doctors first started noticing something in Wuhan, they were silenced by local authorities. I think the virus could have been establishing itself for 8-10 weeks before Beijing took it seriously. So plenty of times for it to start spreading around the globe. It is highly likely that when Europe and the USA were finding their first confirmed cases, that the virus was already spreading way beyond what governments thought they were dealing with at that time.

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by Robbie June 10, 10:00PM

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation helped negotiate who would score a $100 million government-backed contact tracing contract in August 2019 — six months before the ‘pandemic’ arrived in the United States and four months before it swept through China.

The shocking revelations were unveiled on the Thomas Paine Podcast and the Moore Paine Show on Patreon by the two investigators who blew the whistle on the massive Clinton Foundation tax fraud during a Congressional hearing in 2018. John Moynihan and Larry Doyle testified in Congress, detailing the fraud and schemes utilised by the Clinton’s to avoid paying up to $2.5 BILLION in federal taxes.

The investigative duo, in their first interview since that bombshell Congressional testimony, revealed to Paine that representatives from the Gates Foundation met with U.S. Congressman Bobby L. Rush at a sit down in Rwanda, East Africa in mid August 2019 to hash out who would score the windfall from a government contact tracing program. And just last month — nine months after the meetings with the Gates Foundation in Rwanda — Rush, a Democrat from Illinois, introduced the $100 BILLION H.R. 6666, the COVID-19 Testing, Reaching and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act.

[truepundit.com]

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by snowy June 10, 10:59PM

True f-Ing pundit?!

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by Blah Blah June 11, 12:56AM

Robbie, just stop it please. There is no conspiracy around Covid. Virologists who are constantly researching viral mutation in all kinds of zoonotic forms have been warning of the increasing risk of a pandemic for a long time. This is nothing new. Nor does it have anything to do with politicians or billionaires. Next you will be arguing that QAnon has merit, when in reality it is a conspiracy theory dreamed up by poorly educated Trump supporting wierdos who think Soros is the bogeyman.

As for the claim that Covid was created in a lab....here is the truth, from bona fide peer reviewed and corroborated science.

[www.theguardian.com]

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by Robbie June 11, 07:25AM

I've only known about QAnon for a couple of months so the jury is still out for me.

But without a shadow of a doubt there is some merit behind it, demonstrated by the recent confirmation in the case of General Flynn that the whole Trump-Russia collusion narrative was false, brought about by the declassification of documents which QAnon mentioned over the past couple of years. The insight into such classified documents suggests to me that this is very much an inside job, and not your usual theory. With more declassification on the way, as well as 33 subpoenas issued last week to members of Obama's administration and FBI, it will be interesting to see what develops. Not to mention whether any mainstream media outlets will finally decide to give such a scandal the coverage it deserves.

There's also the news from the past day or so, the Black Lives Matter movement being a fundraising front for the Democrat party. FYI I'm a 40 year old black man before you start thinking about coming at me from that angle.

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by Blah Blah June 11, 09:31AM

QAnon is a made up conspiracy theory and anyone with half a measure of intelligence can see that right away. Your ethnicity has nothing to do with anything in your post. So why you feel the need to state it in some bizarre defence of a conspiracy fantasy you are flirting with is baffling. Fundraising for political parties is not illegal. All parties take donations. Political activism similarly will align itself with one party or another. Why? Because lobbying that party through government is the only way to influence change. This is as true for Republicans as it is for Democrats. Are the NRA and KKK a front for the Republicans? By your logic, they must be.

messageRe: COVID-19 Fact or Fiction?
Posted by JohnL June 11, 09:32AM

If Bill Gates is such a dangerous person should we all be using Windows smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum