Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

www.nannycentral.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
messageSpring babies group (March, April, May 2019)
Posted by carebear 08 November, 2018 20:14

If you are expecting a baby in the spring months, this is your thread, use it as you wish.

Please, no advertising.

Congratulations to you all!

Family Room Moderator

messageRe: Spring babies group (March, April, May 2019)
Posted by Stacey Towle 14 November, 2018 14:53

Hello
I've been looking for something like this so I'm glad I found it smiling smiley I am expecting my first baby early April and would love to meet other mums to be in the area.

This is a great resource by the way so thanks for starting the thread

Stacey

Posted by BlueGoose 14 November, 2018 16:58

I am expecting my first baby at the end of April and am also keen to meet other local mums.

Perhaps we could set up a Whatsapp group then find a date to meet for coffee? Possibly in January to avoid the pre-Christmas chaos? x

Posted by Stacey Towle 15 November, 2018 10:37

Hi there BlueGoose
Perfect, sounds good to me. PM me your number and we I'll set up a group. Judging by the other threads we will hopefully have a few more mums to be keen to meet up so January gives us a bit of time for that too smiling smiley
Would be lovely to meet for a coffee in the new year
Stacey

Posted by annaeaf 15 November, 2018 12:45

Iím due number 2 at the beginning of March and would love to meet some others whoíll be on mat leave at the same time!A meet up in January sounds great.

Posted by Dulwichgirl82 15 November, 2018 19:52

Hi Iím due number 2 early March and would like to join, Iíll pm
My number smiling smiley

Posted by ochw1 16 November, 2018 09:03

Iím also due number two in the spring - mid April for me. My first will be just 2yo then. It would be lovely to meet mums with little ones the same age.

Posted by nerdfish 16 November, 2018 19:27

Hi there! I'm due number 1 in mid March. I'd love to join if possible - we're Australian and don't have a ton of friends in the UK yet.

Posted by alinaee 17 November, 2018 11:14

Due no2 mid April. Will also pm number

Posted by Serena2012 17 November, 2018 17:58

Due number 2 in May, assuming all goes to plan. DS will be 3.5. Will PM you.

Posted by Stacey Towle 18 November, 2018 13:15

Hello everyone! Iíve been away so Iíve just seen all your messages and will set up the WhatsApp group later today! Lovely weíve got a good few joining, Iíll be in touch- donít forget to DM me your number if you havenít already. Look forward to meeting you all , stacey xx

Posted by Ktmcphee 19 November, 2018 22:29

Expecting our second at the start of April - our first will be nearly 3. Excited to meet some other expectant mamas smiling smiley Katie

Posted by zoester 20 November, 2018 11:08

Hey everyone,

We are expecting our first in April, would love to meet other local mums as I know no one here !!

Hope to speak to you soon

Zoe x

Posted by Charlottedale 26 November, 2018 20:36

Hello all,

I am a first time mum to be expecting at the beginning of May , living in Herne Hill , would love to meet some other local mums . Coffee meet up sounds great in Jan ! I'm giving 'jelly belly' pregnancy fitness classes a go this Sunday in east dulwich .. missing my usual sporting hobbies so thought I'd give this a go !

Charlotte x

Posted by Sharon Kanolik 30 November, 2018 11:12

Hello everyone,

I'd love to get involved, I'm expecting my first child in April so would be great to meet you all. Hope to see you in Jan! Sharon x

Posted by Fiorellina January 10, 05:56PM

Also expecting my second in April. Is there a WhatsApp group already? Whatís everyoneís thoughts about a Facebook group - we had one for a winter babies group back in 2016 and it worked really well? If not, please keep me posted on the next meet up.

Posted by MMcGarry January 14, 08:17AM

Hi all! I am expecting my first in May and would love to join the group also please smiling smiley

Posted by LoulaRose January 15, 02:15PM

I'm expecting my second at the beginning of April and would like to join the group. Please let me know who I should contact to be added? Thanks, Louisa

Posted by Hannah R January 18, 12:59PM

Hello,

Iím a bit late to this,, but I am expecting my first baby in May. I am also fairly new to the area so meeting other Mumís to be would great. Please let me know what I need to do to join the whatsapp group. Itís such a good idea.
Thanks, Hannah x

Posted by GPez January 20, 10:18PM

Hello,
Found this a little late but I'm expecting my first at the end of April, and live in Forest Hill. Would love to join your group and meet you all. I'll PM my number and hope I'm not too late.
Gaby x

Posted by pistachet1 January 25, 03:49PM

Hi ,

I am also expecting number 2 at the beginning of April and would love to join the group. Is it still possible and who should I contact to be added?

Thanks,

Marta

Posted by Geniale January 26, 08:32PM

Hi everyone,

I am expecting my second baby in May and I live in East Dulwich.
It would be great to join the group. Thanks for adding me.
Thanks
Alessandra

Posted by Sophie Duffy January 30, 10:54AM

Hi there,
Iím expecting my first baby in mid March and learnt about this group in my first NCT last week. Iíve just moved to the area so really keen to join this group if poss. Let me know who to contact / how to do so.
Thanks,
Sophie

Posted by ££££'s Mrs February 02, 03:33PM

Hello,

Iím due at the beginning of March. Iíd love to meet up. Could you add me to your group please?

Thanks,
Lucy

Posted by Kitty Kat February 02, 05:07PM

Hello ladies, weíre expecting our first bundle of joy in late April!!! I would love to meet up with other new and not so new mums 🤗

Posted by Stacey Towle February 03, 11:14AM

Hi ladies
Sorry I've not been great at monitoring the thread just the private messages but I have just DM'd anyone that has written a post here and asked for your number, anyone else new feel free to send a PM to me and I'll add you- sorry for the delay xx

Posted by Bumble88 February 11, 09:53PM

Hello. I would love to be included in any groups going. Out first is due mid March! Pretty new to the area so would be great to meet some other mums!

Posted by JSD February 16, 08:43AM

Hi,

I am expecting mid March would love to join the Spring baby WhatsApp group!?

Was trying to find a page on FB.

Jx

Posted by LadyShip February 18, 04:25AM

I'm very late to this but would be lovely to meet the group. It's 04.23 and having trouble sleeping so on the ED forum ha! Due mid March. Let me know if anything planned.

Posted by peckham_family February 24, 05:32PM

Hello,

I'm expecting my second little person end of April and am also keen to join the whatsapp group and meet new mums in the area. Pis there a meet up planned?

Natalie

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum