Bamboozle or One Life

Belle77

Dear All (and especially Molly if you're there),

I have rather stupidly bought 2 full sets of birth to potty nappies - no idea why! pregnancy thing - one set of one life and one set of tots bots bamboozles. Can't see myself using both as frankly just starting one set is proving daunting enough... Going to ebay one set but can't decide which set to get rid of. Sneezy is REALLY tall at the moment so I know neither set is particularly recommended but I can't afford a 3rd set or face the hassle of ebaying both of the existing ones to buy a third so does anyone have a view between the 2 of which ones to keep?

B

I really like the Tots Bots Bamboozles, although they probably will take quite a while to dry when it's not sunny (I've only started using them since this Summer from a trial pack and I use in combination with disposables as I find the whole thing a bit daunting too!). I am sure Molly (The Nappy Lady) will have a better idea of which set to keep.

I used Bamboozles for my son from 10 months till he potty trained at 2.5 - the M size saw me right through and they were very reliable. I bought these through The Nappy Lady and they still sell this brand.

Not so sure on One Life - not a brand I'm familiar with (and I'm a nappy addict!).

Bamboozles are quite slow drying, but in winter if you've got heated towel rails, or a really warm bathroom (which we have) it's not too bad and they'll usually dry easily in 24 hours.

Hi - I think you might have to try them both on him - maybe over a disposable? I bought a load of cotton tots bots and they were no good at all on baby snowboarder, who is quite a chubster...but randomly the 'flexitots' by the same company are great, much higher and more...well...flexible! The bambinex nappies are good too for bigger bubs..

Think Molly is elsewhere...

hi I used the onelife and loved them-didnt take long to dry never leaked, washed well, the only thing was that I didnt use them until she was about 5 months old as I found there was so much bulk between her legs it restricted her movement until she was 5 months(although she was starting to wean by then so also good that she was moving on past the bright yellow nappies by then too!)