Forum Sponsors

www.wickhamsecurity.co.uk
xxxx
www.lilasjewels.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213
Current Page: 13 of 13
messageRe: Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services
Posted by angelas May 15, 04:29PM

Highly recommend A F E Plumbing - Dan came promptly, fixed my leak and left everything neat and tidy. I plan to use them again to replace bathroom. Reasonable price.

Posted by cosgrovei May 19, 05:51PM

I'd also highly recommend AFE plumbing. Always very responsive, reliable and value for money. Plus everyone we have dealt with there has been very friendly and a pleasure to deal with.

Posted by Yesterday, 02:55PM

I recently became a landlord and had a couple of emergency issues with the flat. Aria was able to go over to the flat the very same day and fix the problem which was fantastic for my tenants.
A week or so later I had another issue this time with the dishwasher and again aria was able to go over to the flat the very same day.

Aria is just the type of plumber that is hard to find these days, completely honest, reasonable and reliable. He was recommended to me; and I will be recommending him to other friends and family in the Crystal Palace area.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213
Current Page: 13 of 13

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum