Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

www.inshutters.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213
Current Page: 13 of 13
messageRe: Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services
Posted by angelas May 15, 04:29PM

Highly recommend A F E Plumbing - Dan came promptly, fixed my leak and left everything neat and tidy. I plan to use them again to replace bathroom. Reasonable price.

Posted by cosgrovei May 19, 05:51PM

I'd also highly recommend AFE plumbing. Always very responsive, reliable and value for money. Plus everyone we have dealt with there has been very friendly and a pleasure to deal with.

Posted by May 25, 02:55PM

I recently became a landlord and had a couple of emergency issues with the flat. Aria was able to go over to the flat the very same day and fix the problem which was fantastic for my tenants.
A week or so later I had another issue this time with the dishwasher and again aria was able to go over to the flat the very same day.

Aria is just the type of plumber that is hard to find these days, completely honest, reasonable and reliable. He was recommended to me; and I will be recommending him to other friends and family in the Crystal Palace area.

Posted by Dsteeds May 29, 06:56AM

This is the third time Ive used Arie and Dan and they are extremely reliable, prompt, tidy and courteous and everything works afterwards! Everything you would want from a tradesman. Highly recommended.

Posted by Dsteeds May 29, 10:19PM

This is the third time Ive used Arie and Dan and they are extremely reliable, prompt, tidy and courteous and everything works afterwards! Everything you would want from a tradesman. Highly recommended.

Posted by jiminSE June 03, 01:34PM

My downstairs neighbour reported water leaking through her ceiling, apparently coming from my shower. I'm working abroad, but got my tenant to call Aria. There were significant works required (tearing out old shower, refitting shower tray, re-tiling...), but he got he started just a couple of days later (despite it being bank holiday) and finished within a week. He was great at keeping me informed and explaining the work, and it has been done to a high quality.
I would definitely recommend!

Posted by Tab June 04, 02:25PM

AFE Plumbers were excellent and quick to unblock a drain today. I would recommend them

Posted by June 04, 07:10PM

Highly recommended. Prompt, reliable, expert and friendly. Perfect plumber.

Posted by Antpeople June 07, 08:06PM

I second that. They understand the definition of an emergency(i.e. Leak into neighbours flat) and didn't exploit it with inflated costs. Great communication throughout remedial work (fitting new shower and tiling)and no quibbles when hit hit a few unanticipated problems. Good job Aria!

Posted by Morri June 10, 04:42PM

AFE Plumbers were excellent today. They responded quickly and were knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend them.

Posted by Hintared June 18, 12:23PM

I was lucky enough to call AFE plumbers and spoke to Aria who managed to come out within a few hours, same day to sort out a leak in my flat. The service was fast and efficient and I would recommend this company always for your plumbing needs. Alison

Posted by roxie99 June 26, 01:09PM

As a result of this recommendation I rang Aria for assistance with my leaking loo. His colleague attended next morning and sorted it quickly. Thanks to Aria and AFE plumbing!

Posted by georgies July 10, 09:25AM

Aria was an amazing help when we had our leak. It was sorted quickly and he kept me up to date on everything. I would really recommend this company, they're reliable and trustworthy.

Posted by amandaconceicao July 10, 10:19AM

I have used Aria twice to fix plumbing issues. Each time he has responded immediately, and has sorted the problem quickly at a time to suit me. I would recommend.

Posted by ferkan July 10, 06:10PM

Another good experience with AFE.
Aria runs an efficient operation with decent, honest, tidy and friendly tradesmen.
Great communication.
They did a bathroom replacement for me.
Highly Recommended.

Posted by stonebrownie July 15, 05:22PM

Aria sorted out a complicated shower leak earlier this summer so he was my go to when the bathroom taps played up. Aria and his team were efficient and friendly in sorting out this latest problem on the same day.

Posted by stonebrownie July 15, 05:24PM

Recommended has fixed plumbing on 2 occasions both times being quick, friendly and efficient.

Posted by binkylilyput July 15, 06:19PM

Always a great service with Aria and his team. Thank you again.

Tel: 07739 734895

Posted by deejayadrock July 16, 02:03PM

Chalk another one up for AFE: efficient, friendly, reasonable price, highly recommended.

Posted by delinquent July 18, 12:33PM

Also echo others sentiments - highly recommended, efficient, helpful and reasonably priced.

Posted by mdewy July 19, 02:54PM

Another good experience with AFE.
Aria runs an efficient operation with decent, honest, tidy and friendly tradesmen.
Great communication. Very helpful.
They did a shower replacement and dishwasher fitting for me.
Highly Recommended.

Posted by amorgan83 July 26, 08:19AM

Another great recommendation for AFE. My shower head broke and they came the same day to fix it. Communication was great and Aria and his brother were helpful and efficient. Recommend!

Posted by RobSE15 July 30, 07:35PM

Used AFE Plumbing today, and can confirm that the rave reviews here are entirely justified.

Great communication from Aria, and great friendly service from his brother Dan, who arrived on time and within an hour had managed to diagnose a complicated leak under our kitchen floor. He's carried out a temporary fix straightaway, and has very clearly explained the work that will be involved when we are ready to dig up the floor and fix it properly.

Thanks AFE!

Posted by timsanders August 04, 10:27PM

Just to endorse the recommendations here. Aria responded quickly to an emergency, communicated effectively and dealt with the issue swiftly. The cost was very reasonable given the urgency. Will definitely use his company again.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213
Current Page: 13 of 13

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum