Plumber recommendations please

Claire-T

MPS Mattis Plumbing Solutions - Donovan Mattis, 07908680815 - Lovely guy, came over to fix a washing machine which he pronounced dead! But then gladly took on 2 other small jobs and charged me an incredibly fair rate.

Highly recommended. He said he's got a chippy + a leccy too!

Hi, I would fully recommend my handy man keith he is excellent - I have used him for years now the other week I had a leaking shower there was no explanation as to why I wasn't bothered about a water meter being charged I was more concerned of wastage wanted it fix. As always an A class service even tightened my toilet seat without my knowledge and without charge. such a lovely man. highly recommended hes number is: 07716823333 if you need a reference I'm more than happy for you to pm me. all the best mel

• 4 weeks later...
I am writing to highly recommend Donovan at Mattis Plumbing Solutions! He came to remove and drain various radiators. He is reliable and got the job done with no mess or fuss! Invoices and copies (if required) were produced on the spot. His knowledge and equipment are first rate! It was a pleasure from start to finish. You can contact him on 07908680815

• 2 weeks later...
I def recommend Dave at McHow 07814 833 352 - if you search this forum, there are many more recommendations for him. I just had him remove my kitchen radiator & sort/balance the other 3 radiators in my flat- as usual, he was quick, pleasant, unobtrusive (my flat is small!) & very affordable. He brought in a water hoover (?), rags, etc. so there was literally no mess in the kitchen afterwards for me to clean up, I was amazed! I've had him do gas/boiler jobs for me 3 other times as well. Highly recommend.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Highly recommend Lionel for all Gas plumbing, central heating and Gas Safety Checks - he has been doing all our gas plumbing work at multiple properties for over 20 years and as well as being extremely knowledgeable & experienced, he is always very helpful, reliable, honest and with reasonable rates. He is a pleasure to deal with.

Lionel 07976 829210