Fireworks

Who's the idiot setting off fireworks near Barry road ?

Did it Saturday night around 11.30 then again Sunday night at 9 30..

You are scaring my dogs and I expect other peoples animals ... be more considerate and not selfish ...

Also some people can have heart attacks due to fireworks and ex army personnel can have PTSD..

So please think of others ..

I like many others work night aswell and I work 12 nights on 2 nights off I was in bed tonight and got woken up I have to be up at 10.45 and instead get woken up by fireworks and my dogs barking and my neighbours dogs barking..

Understand if it was November 5th but its July 5th..

the second set of fireworks were waaaay west of Goose Green, I know because I was on GG with the hound when they started, he wouldn't walk to the roundabout end of GG (closer to fireworks). I'd guess they were over near ED hospital, Alleyns, DV, Red Post Hill, but nowhere near GG.

The first set of forewords looked, as people say, towards Peckham Pye/Hindmans/Upland, we waited for them to stop before walking hound but then got caught out with the 2nd set of fireworks whilst we were on GG !

Can't win !!

I heard some yesterday afternoon and evening, near the Crystal Palace Road area. I thought it a little silly as it was still daylight so you would not be able to see them.

However, people are allowed to set off fireworks if they like, and just because you choose to keep an animal captive in an urban environment gives no right whatsoever to complain about this.

Dogs and cats are family pets not wild animals

So get off your high horse silly.. and it's not just about the animals its about disturbing the peace at 11.30 at night .. some people work nights and need to sleep others put their children to bed etc ... theres a time and a place for fireworks and it's no ember the 5th

The?law?says you must not?set off?or throw?fireworks?(including sparklers) in the street or other public places. You must not?set off fireworks?between 11pm and 7am, except for: Bonfire Night, when the cut?off?is midnight. New Year's Eve, Diwali and Chinese New Year, when the cut?off?is 1am.

You have no right to dictate what date of the year people set fireworks off, even if you had a house full of dogs and cats- what is so difficult for selfish people with pets to understand this?

The only leg you have to stand on is if people let fireworks off after 11pm, then it is illegal, i believe.

If people would use the available low noise fireworks it would not be such an issue. Quite aside from animals,(note domesticated species, not wild) there are lots of people of all ages that do not especially enjoy loud, random bangs. It is likely that wild animals are also adversely affected.