Play mate?

Pickle, you know I think of M as being mich younger than mine as she was tiny when I first met her, but she's almost the same age as mine! Weird, hmm?

Btw, I think I will start to go to the ine 'c club on Friday pms (after nap) if Pickle, Kate, anyone else wants to get together there.

Yes Fuschia, I know what you mean - your two seemed so much bigger/older the first time I met you. She'll be 2 in June - you'll notice a big difference in her when we get back, she's gone from baby to little girl in the last couple of months. It still amazes me that she can talk, as in my head she's still my baby :)

Friday afternoon plan is a good one. I feel like I'll be starting from scratch with our weekly activities when I get back, am completely out of touch with what goes on and when!

Pickle Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

>

> Friday afternoon plan is a good one. I feel like

> I'll be starting from scratch with our weekly

> activities when I get back, am completely out of

> touch with what goes on and when!

I am looking to fill my Wednesdays with something that includes lunch in a cafe...

Horniman Busy Bees

Lib Rhyme Time/Bread of Life cafe

etc etc

Hi Ladies, my son is 20 months and I am also free on Tue mornings as I have gone off going to the Copleston playgroup - all mums I used to know have gone back to work, and I am finding it hard to make new friends there, quite surprisingly :(

Wed AM is good for me Pickle. Also I am stopping work on Thu from 1 April so happy to meet up then as well.

Hope to see you all soon then!

x

We're still good for library/cafe...unless have screaming tantrum over morning nap again....

Edit to say it's cool if others fancy Horniman etc though.....but we will prob leave you to it!! I'm not sure babySB is savvy enough for the sandpit...when we were at the beach over christmas he tried to eat the sand...

Have you got room for one more this morning for the library/cafe??

My son is 16 months old and a lot of our mum friends have gone back to work as well so would love some more mums to meet up with.

Right, we are forcing him out of the door to school on the basis the only evidence of illness is his complaining. So we're on, unless I get a call from the school later.

It's 11-11.30 at the library?

I have a double buggy one in front of the other, purple fingernails, long dark hair, glasses, am sure to be wearing jeans and have two babies who will no doubt be the ones dismantling the displays (23m)

Anyone who wants to swap mobile nos, PM me?

Let's do the same next week too for those who can't do today?

Morning nap underway and lunch packed so we should be there. I'll try to get up there a bit early and loiter outside the ramp entrance bit - I have short darkish hair and hmm I think I'll take my blue maclaren buggy which will have a chubby 11.5month old glaring out, probably sucking his thumb....

Well looks like I won't make it today my son has been up since 5.30am was hoping he would make it through till lunch but he is falling asleep now. Don't want him going into meltdown in the library! I will definiately be there next week though.