Preparing for the clocks going forward...!

This is so funny....it is next Sunday 28th girls don't panic, proof if ever you needed it that being a Mummy sends you a bit loopy (in the nicest of ways....I only know because it says in my diary!!).

Hugs, Molly

;-)

p.s. we always just carry on as normal and they usually adjust within a day or two at worst. You can split the difference and shift everything by half an hour for a couple of days if you want to do it a bit more gently.

No no it means he will get up at 6.30 which is excellent!!! But then he wonder why you want him to nap an hour earlier than usual and will not want to go to bed at what he believes is 6pm (actually 7).

Yes Polly - for the first time ever I hated the extra hour in the Autumn...

In the vain hope of extending morning sleep I have bought one of those stick on black out blinds, but baby screams at me every time I try to put it up, and the rubbish little suction pads won't work....

i guessed clock change was due as a week ago the kids who always sleep past 7 started waking before. each year it's the same. come october they'll be giving us great lie ins (since when has 8:30 been a lie in??? since children) and then i realise the clocks are going back....

in my 4 years of experience nothing you do will change what time they get up!

Oh yuk, poor you. I was in with C from 5 but managed to eventually get her back to sleep til now...8am which is unheard of, but of course it is normal 7am really. Might put the clocks forward every weekend just to make it feel like i've had a lie in!!

How are baby sb's naps now, any better?

Xx