Any expectant mums (and dads) want to meet for coffee?

HOMum

Dear all

Forum seems to have got a bit crazy with 'clubs' for different due dates/months! Have to say I personally am just quite up for meeting for a casual drink with anyone due anytime this year! And given it's my first, I guess it's particularly nice to meet with other first-timers.

I still have Weds 9th June 6.30pm drink at Green & Blue in my diary - but just wanted to check if others are still up for this or if you would prefer to separate into the new due month/season clubs?!

I am still up for this meet because I am going to be a first time mummy too and it's in the diary! Makes sense to stick to this plan. I have commented on the summer babies thread too, maybe in time we could combine the two? But for now meeting of an evening and without other babies would be more manageable for me with work and less daunting!

I'm on my first too, and this is a good time/day for me. The Autumn club alternative is 10:30 on a Sunday morning when to be honest I plan on being snuggled up having a sleep in with my husband while I still can!

Hi, I am also still up for the 9th June, I can't make the other dates suggested in the Autumn babies thread (just realised since I am due on the 20th Sep I guess I would be technically summer babies) Anyway, looking forward to this one next week.

I'm so gutted - I can no longer make it tomorrow! I totally forgot I had an alternative work arrangement (my "pregnancy brain" syndrome gets worse by the minute) that I can't now get out of. Aaargghhhh! I was so...looking forward to meeting you all.

Oh well, I hope it all goes well and you arrange a follow to take place soon. Keep us posted on how it all goes and future plans....

...and have fun!

BC

Sadly really busy at work - my final project before going on ML is The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, which has involved lots of looooonnnng days - so won't be able to make it. But hope you all have a wonderful evening - only two more weeks at work, so definitely up for the next one! Michelle x

Yes I've completely lost track of who was coming too!

Had a quick look back and I think there are potentially still 8 of us meeting (Knomester, lucyjessica, prm, jayd5, anna_r, Au'Lait, frierntastic, katycameron).

Given that as not everyone might have a chance to check back here before coming - perhaps still best to stick to a 6.30 meet and those who need to arrive a little later can...?

I'm still planning on coming...and should be there around 6.30 as am coming straight from work (to avoid going home and getting daughter sad about me going out!) and am just filling time at work at the moment! See you later, anna

Hi ladies, it was really nice meeting you all yesterday! It would be great to keep the group going and have regular meetings...how are you all fixed for Wednesday 7th July? And of course anyone new wanting to join will be very welcome.

OK here's another idea...rather than trying to find one date that suits everyone which is always going to be difficult, maybe we could do a regular meeting e.g. every other Wednesday:

Weds 23 June

Weds 7 July

Weds 21 July

Weds 4 Aug

And so on.

Like a drop in kind of thing, not everyone will be able to make every session but hopefully everyone who is interested can make it some of the dates. We can post here the day before and say who's coming. What do you think?