Recommendation for brilliant Handyman - Aston

steffie

Aston hung and fixed a kitchen cupboard to the wall for us, including sourcing the wall plates himself and turning up with all the equipment he needed. You can always trust him to do the job to a very high standard. Would echo the comments above, we highly recommend him and would use him again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Also wanted to add to the great recommendations. We?ve used Aston?s services in the past and recently asked him to come and hang some mirrors / pictures / clocks and he was great as usual - friendly, reasonable and did a great job, getting things exactly as we wanted them.

And another recommendation for Aston! Aston has done jobs for us before, he came round this week and hung pictures / mirrors and mended our fence (among other things). He is really friendly and his work is of a very high standard. We'll definitely use him again.

I'd also like to recommend Aston. I live in Nunhead and he came over at short notice this last week to hang pictures and mirrors, remove our garden gate and fit a few other smaller items. I found Aston via recommendations in this forum and was not disappointed! He was quick and efficient, he cleaned up any mess and was really keen to ensure his work was in line with my expectations. I'd definitely use him again.

• 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Aston.

Aston came and repaired several areas of wallpaper that had been scratched and torn by my cats.

He did a really good repair job and I would highly recommend him.

His mobile:- 07490 947355

I would also like to recommend Aston's services! He did a number of jobs in our house including fixing some large bookcases to a wall, resealing our bath, filling in the grouting in some stone slabs and replacing some rotten decking in our patio. He's fantastic - responsive, professional, friendly. He and his colleague did a brilliant job on everything and I'm already wondering what I can ask him to do next! Would highly recommend.

• 2 weeks later...
A big thumbs up for Aston. He has recently put up and painted some fences for me, as well as painted the back of my house, which I?m very pleased with. He is polite, a good communicator, turns up when he says he will, works hard, and tidies up afterwards. Highly recommended.

Another recommendation for Aston. Had 2 small jobs which needed to be done at short notice, including reattaching a blind. Aston was both efficient and a pleasure to meet, will be using him for future jobs around the house.

• 2 weeks later...

Aston has just finished a decorating job in our lounge. The finish is to a very high standard and the prep work he did on some walls that need a fair bit of attention was excellent. Highly recommended and would use again.

Also a thoroughly nice guy.

Thanks Aston - Chris & B.

• 2 weeks later...
Aston is our go-to for when we need things done. We hired him to fit shelves in our flat a few years ago and when we moved, we hired to Aston again to take the shelves down and also help with disassembling a kitchen table and sofa bed. When we moved into our new house, Aston helped us to fit wardrobes and drawers to the wall and hang a mirror, picture frames and install curtain rods. There's no job he can't handle! Very friendly and reasonably priced, I recommend Aston very highly and you'll be very happy with his service and commitment.

• 2 weeks later...
Aston also did some work for me last week in Forest Hill. I needed some pictures hanging and without the necessary tools, I asked him to help. He was really responsive to the query, did a fantastic job, was really friendly, punctual and reasonably priced. I will certainly be asking him to help with other jobs and highly recommend him to others!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...