Recommendation for brilliant Handyman - Aston

steffie

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping this as Aston did a few painting touch ups in my flat the other week.

He also assembled a flat pack coat stand in no time.

He turned up as agreed and left everything clean and tidy after.

Aston is a nice guy and I was happy with the work

Aston did some work for me recently (fitting some hinges, levelling some floors) and he did a great job, despite me not measuring things correctly etc. He fitted me in quickly too and was very professional and punctual. 07490 947355

• 3 weeks later...
Very happy to add to the chorus of happy customers for Aston. He has carried out a number of jobs for me, most recently some work sorting out my wonky front door and fitting a new letterbox. He is always punctual, communicative and helpful. Really pleased with his work and happy to recommend him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Would definitely recommend Aston. He was easy to communicate with, punctual, friendly and his work was top quality (and reasonably priced). He resealed our bath/shower recently and it looks better than I could imagine. He has great attention to detail, was patient when dealing with old tiles and left the place spotless.

• 2 weeks later...
Another hearty and genuine recommendation for Aston. First-time meeting was a pleasure and from then on Aston was prompt and considerate in communications, punctual when coming to work at our property, easy to interact with face-to-face, and gave great guidance on what could and couldn't be done. Aston's workmanship was excellent, and his pricing fair. Thanks again, Aston - really appreciate it! Highly recommended.

• 5 weeks later...

Would highly recommend Aston. He replied quickly to my text, and came round to do a couple of small jobs (fixing a letterbox and door lock) the next day. His work was done well and quickly and was reasonably priced. Will be using his services again to mend my wonky fence. 

His number is 07490 947355

I would like to recommend Aston. I sent a text to him with regards to small a job which was to fit a lock onto a bedroom door. He came round within the hour, fitted the lock and to top it off the price was very reasonable. I will definitely be using his services again. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can highly recommend Aston. He came to our rescue when we were let down by another local carpenter. He fixed the shelves that had fallen down and has since done lots of other jobs. He even fitted guttering and a water butt to our shed. Very professional and reliable. We will definitely use him again. 

We've used Aston on a number of occasions and have always been really pleased with his work.  He is quick to get back to you with a quote, he's punctual, tidy, gets the job done well with no fussing and is a really nice guy to have in the house too.