Recommendation for brilliant Handyman - Aston

steffie

Aston, my reliable handyman came to our home again on Tuesday. He fixed our leaky kitchen extension roof where the vertical wall meets the small single storey pitched roof. He repaired the crumbled motor and filled the gap neatly. He also fixed our garden fencing panels which had become loose from concrete posts by adding some boards onto the existing feather edge panels. He is efficient, thorough and his work is neat. He is punctual and also a great communicator. Just like everyone else recommended him before me, I can always recommend him to anyone. His mobile number (WhatsApp)on 07490 947355.

Another appreciative shout out for Aston. I called this morning about a troublesome lock and front door. Luckily he was able to come out this afternoon and resolved both promptly and efficiently. Would happily recommend and use Aston again. Another great find on the EDF.

• 3 weeks later...
I'd also like to add a recommendation for Aston. Aston came to fit some blinds for me this week - and at the same time he suggested it would be good to take down an old blind and refit it so that it would line up with the new one. The blinds look perfect! If Aston hadn't suggested changing the alignment of the old blind it would not have looked nearly as good. This is the 3rd time Aston has done jobs for me - and he is always very professional and skilled. I'll definitely use Aston again and highly recommend him.

I hired Aston to refit a towel rail and loo roll holder in my bathroom. He completed the job over two separate visits to allow for drying time. I found him to be very professional. His communication about the work was excellent, he arrived punctually, he was courteous to have around the house and his work was meticulous and to a high standard. He clearly takes a lot of pride in his work. At ?300 this did not come cheap, but I am very pleased with the final result.

Aston came round to do several jobs for us and he did an excellent job. It was an exceptionally hot day but Aston kept his cool! I would definitely use Aston?s services again and would 100^ recommend him. He was easy to communicate with and very helpful in making decisions when I was struggling! Thanks Aston and see you again soon no doubt.

We have asked Aston to do a variety of jobs over the past 2 years or so and have found him unfailingly reliable, polite and efficient. He communicates well from beginning to end and (particularly important) will say if he doesn't feel that he has the skills required for the job. He has repaired doors, door handles, light fittings and furniture and has also done painting for us. His charges are reasonable and we would have no hesitation in recommending him.

Strongly recommend Aston (07490 947355), who fixed a tricky cabinet door for us that had come off its hinges repeatedly. His work was precise, done efficiently, reasonably priced and he was great to have around. Would definitely call him in again.

Looking for someone who can attach an IKEA door panel to a new IKEA integrated dishwasher. The machine is all plumbed in and connected.

The dishwasher name is: Renodlad

The door panel is: Grevsta

The specific IKEA instructions are available.

The site of the job is Camberwell Grove

Thanks.

Aston has just put together an astonishing amount of IKEA stuff and hung various paintings, coat hooks and very delicate paper screen - all in one day and to an exceptional standard. I would recommend him without hesitation a and wouldn't want to use anyone else!

I too can thoroughly recommend Aston. He put up a wall mounted bannister, added a bannister rail & handle, put up numerous curtain poles and helped fix our dodgy guttering. He was an absolute gent and I felt very comfortable leaving him to finish the work in our house when I had to head off to work in the afternoon.

You can get hold of him on ‭07490 947355‬

Aston came to see us to try to repair failing hinges on an integrated fridge and a separate freezer - he spent a couple of hours trying to fix them and advised we needed new hinges - he made no charge for that visit!

Today he came and fitted the 4 sets of new hinges - job done very satisfactorily in an hour!

Nice man, tidy worker and all at fair prices.

Can?t rate him high enough!

Contact him on 07490 947355

P and G

Like the many others who have already posted on this thread to, I would highly recommend Aston for the quality and meticulous approach to the jobs he undertakes. I had two drawers in a home-made unit that required replacement runners. This was a particularly tricky and awkward job as the unit had been custom-built and nothing was of a standard size. I'm pleased to say that Aston was able to make the necessary adjustments to fit the runners which now work perfectly.

Aston also resealed a leaking shower unit which had been a problem for some considerable time and which, despite having already been resealed more than once, continued to leak. Aston explained what he thought might be causing the problem and what he would do to repair the leaks. Again, his work was meticulous and the finished job was extremely neat and tidy.

I would highly recommend Aston and I certainly intend to use his services again should the need arise.

CM

Really positive experience yesterday with Aston, who put up all of the pictures in our recently repainted flat, including some huge, heavy frames. He was extremely careful with the appearance of the pictures on the wall, and also to protect the new paintwork. We were really impressed with the end result, and also with Aston?s professional, friendly manner. We wouldn?t hesitate to contact him again.

Aston did another fantastic job for my mum, hanging lots of pictures and a clock. She was really pleased with his professional, friendly and efficient way of working and asked me to post on here with a review to recommend him.

Another recommendation for Aston, who disassembled, reassembled and reinforced a wooden Ikea kitchen trolley that kept collapsing - now solid as a rock. He also put new hinges and a bolt on an outhouse/shed door. He's efficient, professional, friendly and calm and I won't hesitate to ask him to tackle other tasks in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
RS I highly recommend Aston. He came on time, fixed a number of things - 2 broken door handle locks, fixed a jammed window handle, restored a shower head holder, trimmed a door so that it would close. He's efficient, professional, friendly and provides a great service. He is reasonable too and I strongly recommend Aston for any handyman work.