Recommendation for brilliant Handyman - Aston

steffie

Called Aston after getting his number off this forum and after sending him photos of what needed to be done he managed to fit me in for the following day. He was very professional and did a stellar job - I am new to ED and still settling in so will certainly call on him again

Had another visit from Aston last week. I contacted him really last minute and he managed to fit me in on my tight schedule. He?s really polite, efficient and meticulous. He?s also very punctual! He really is a pleasure to have in your home and I?d recommend him to others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We recently used Aston for the third time, to repair a tap in our flat. His communication was excellent, he arrived on time, was polite and tidy and completed the job entirely satisfactorily. We would have no hesitation in recommending him as a handyman.

Another satisfied customer of Aston's.

We had Aston come round and change some light fittings and switches plus do some plaster filling to rectify to shoddy job the previous owner had attempted.

Very happy with the work he has done for us and will not hesitate getting him back in for future jobs we have.

Simon

Aston visited our house to fix a multitude of niggles. He did his best to accommodate us and kept his word with regards to attendance and price.

It can be very difficult to find a reliable tradesman but it seems at last we've found someone that we would call again and recommend to others.

Aston was able to dismantle 2 huge fitted wardrobes with built in shelves yesterday for me, and he managed this without destroying the walls in the process - a miracle! It all looks much better than I ever thought it would, and, as usual, he cleaned up thoroughly after himself and took away all the wood etc for disposal. He also mended the catches on a cupboard door in my bathroom. I have always been very pleased with Aston?s work in the past, and yesterday was no exception!

Aston spent a day at mine helping me fabricate and hang acoustic panels. Well, actually I helped him. A bit. He is really amenable and goes the extra mile - he stayed until the job was finished and left at nearly 7pm. He has fantastic attention to detail and isn't happy until you are. Oh, and don't expect the usual "turn up within the half hour of the arranged time." He is there on the nose. Usually ahead of time.

I will definitely have him back. Great job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
More repeat business for Aston at our place - hanging/varnishing some doors on new hinges with new locks, and boxing in some pipework in our porch. As usual the work was done to a really high quality, on time, and with zero mess. I'm sure it won't be too long until we find some more jobs for him!

I booked Aston today, on the strength of all the positive reviews on the EDF.

He did a brilliant job of putting together some flat pack furniture for me.

Calm, personable and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend.

His number is 07490 947355.

Aston came to do some jobs for me last week - replacing window locks, putting up a trellis, fixing kitchen taps. He was terrific! He carried out all the jobs to a very high standard. He is very professional and an excellent handyman. I will definitely employ him again!

It is not always easy to find someone who will reply promptly and turn up the time or day that person promised to do a small job. I have asked Aston to fix my problematic front door before and this time for our garden office door. He is reliable and conscientious with his work and charges. am so glad to have found him through this forum and I highly recommend him. His contact number is 07490 947355.

Another glowing review for Aston who came and hung a load of artwork and mirrors ...just brilliant, quick, tidy and a really nice chap. Absolutely thrilled with the work he has done. Very happy to recommend.

Me too. Aston came to us today to coat our leaking roof in waterproof paint. He's so nice, polite, hard working... I almost have to pinch myself that it was all real. Lovely chap, great job. Highly recommended