Recommendation for brilliant Handyman - Aston

steffie

A repeat recommendation for Aston after another fantastic job done by him for my mum. He put up some pictures for her and was excellent, really helpful and professional and she's very pleased.

Adding to the recommendations for Aston. He has just replaced the felting on my shed roof and I found him professional and straightforward - also a nice guy. His quote seemed to match other handymen I contacted so I?m happy with the job done and will ask him to quote next time I need someone.

• 5 weeks later...
Aston did a great job for us sorting a variety of things that had been sitting on the to do list for a while. Can't recommend him enough - he's professional, efficient, does a great job and is a pleasure to work with.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Aston came to us on an emergency mission last week when our bathroom door fell off. He turned up very quickly and sorted out the problem. We were so impressed we got him back today to do a number of jobs around the house and in the garden. He was very efficient, punctual and likeable. We would certainly recommend him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I can also recommend Aston's services. He fitted a water butt and regrouted a shower today. He was quick to come after I contacted him, completed the job very efficiently and to a high standard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to add another recommendation for Aston who hung some pictures for us - it was the second job we've asked him to do and he was as professional, speedy and efficient as before. Such a pleasure to deal with someone who delivers the service you need with no fuss or attitude, and is friendly, genuine and polite.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does he charge by the job/s or by the day?

I have a load of stuff to be done! To save me having a horrible shock, could someone give me a rough idea of his day rate?

I'm not ready to go yet as still making lists.

Also, does he do painting and decorating?

Thanks!

Aston is a really nice chap. Just reached out and sent him a few pictures of the jobs - he got a date in really quickly at a reasonably price and then delivered a really high quality of work.

Aston is a really polite and flexible chap - will definitely be using again if I need more work.