Winter babies 2016/17 (due Dec 2016, Jan/Feb 2017)

Hi all,

We have twins (our first) due on January 5th. Very excited about the double joy and maybe double trouble ahead!

We live in East Dulwich and are at Kings as well, and happy with the midwife and doctors we have seen so far.

Be great to meet up and both of the Aug or Sept dates work for us, be great to talk to people about their NCT plans.

Best

Esme

Hi,

I am expecting my first baby on the 5th of January as well! Good to see people are meeting up. I live in east dulwich and can do both dates. I am at kings also and doing an NCT course in November with my husband. Busy reading books all about it and trying to get an idea of what to expect!

Jo

Rachel, I'm also signed up for the 29th September nct class. Yay, hopefully we can meet at one of the meet ups, and then I will know someone at the nct class. Worried about missing the first class as we are on holiday, but this makes it easier.

X

Hi everyone

My name is Amy and I am expecting my first on 14 January 😊 I live just off Goose Green in ED and would love to meet up and get tips! Unfortunately I can't do either of the August or September dates but will look out for others! Am with Kings and Ivy Green and have so far been impressed.

So pleased to see so many other mummies to be on here!

Amy

Hi all and welcome to the new ones who have joined!

So far it looks like there might be nine of us for 20th of August and possibly the same for September. It should be about 20 of us, including partners, which is quite good! :)

I am going to confirm a venue next week- I am waiting for confirmation from a couple of places- ideally somewhere with an outdoor option if the weather permits and somewhere toddler friendly for those of us with kids!

Claudine,congratulations on the news of a baby boy!Did you have your scan yesterday by any chance? We were there too- got the same doctor as 3 years ago. He even recognised us, which was very nice. :)

Someone was asking for feedbacks on giving birth at Kings. I personally didn't have the greatest experience last time but I think it really depends on the kind of labour you have (I was strepb+, had to be induced and everything went downhill from there...) However, I think the antenatal care is overall very good and the doctors on the labour ward are also great- I felt in very good hands.It is a real shame though that the midwife that will deliver your baby is not the same one who follows you antenatal- this is the case in many other countries and it would make such a huge difference during labour in my opinion. :(

I look forward to meeting some of you soon.

Donatella

Hi,

My name is Debs and I am also expecting my second bundle of joy, due 11th Dec. Just found out it's a little boy which is exciting as we'll have one of each. Love to join everyone on the 20th,I'm based in East Dulwich.Balbina I'm sure we've met a few times via the forum with our first little ones (my little girl is called Abi).

Make your family happier with Canadian Medial Care

Say ?Yes? to Surrogacy

http://surrogacy1.co.uk/

For many childless couples surrogate motherhood is a tremendous opportunity to become real happy parents. The reasons for the impossibility of conceiving children can be very different: the biological incompatibility between partners, natural or acquired infertility, as well as the fear of independent childbearing. Today many agencies offer assistance in finding a surrogate mother and carrying out all the necessary medical examinations and processing of business documents. But only few of them have proven themselves, as reliable partners.

Canadian Medical Care Agency

Canadian Medical Care is a center of surrogacy that works in this field for over 10 years. The primary task of the staff is to meet all client?s needs and wishes for birth of a healthy and beautiful children. Thanks to our efforts an organized work, almost 300 children have filled with happiness our clients.

Under your strict control we carry out all the necessary work, pick up a perfect woman for bearing your baby, organize a meeting and subsequent replanting of embryos in medical clinic. All the prices for our services are strictly fixed and allow the couples accurately determine the issue of price, forming the family budget.

Canadian Medical Care employees will never impose their views to clients, as they understand the difficulties that parents have to go through. You will decide on the basis of information gathered from various sources. But at the same time Canadian Medical Care ensures that the service you order will be performed based on high standards and will comply with all the recommendations and suggestions.

The benefits and advantages of Canadian Medical Care Agency

Turning for help to our center, you do not just get all the answers, but also a number of indisputable advantages:

? a surrogate mother will meet all your needs and wishes;

? usage of a modern and high-tech equipment;

? all the experts of the center have a specialized education;

? comfortable conditions;

? complete sterility in the provision of services;

? constant monitoring of compliance with the client's wishes and recommendations;

? and, of course, you become parents of a healthy baby.

Allow yourself to become happy and fill your life in with bright colors. Worldwide surrogacy has already given a chance to thousands of infertile couples to become parents of long-awaited children. Do not refuse to accept help and get what you want. Together we will make your life full of meaning!

Donatella and Fani,

Thank you both so much for trying to get this forum organised ; ) Unfortunately, I am away in Germany for the August date but we are currently free in September, although my husband's availability very much depends on the Arsenal fixtures....

Sarah x

Hi there,

I am Felicity and am due 11 January with our first. We are based just over the hill in Honor Oak Park.

Would love to join, can't make the August date, but opefully we can make the September meet up. Planning a babymoon in September :)

Hey Claudine

It will be nice to meet you before nct. I'm sure it will be fine about missing the first class. We can exchange details and I can update you before the next one if that helps! We are also expecting a boy so we have that in common too. Looking forward to meeting in a few weeks.

Rachel x

Hi all!

There are quite a lot of us now! I am going to work on an updated list soon as it is easy to loose track...

There should be around 11 of us on the 20th (so about 20-22 adults if we include partners).

I have reserved an area at the Plough on Lordship Lane from 4pm-7pm on the 20th August under my name.

It seems to be one of the biggest place and they are happy to reserve an area outside if the weather is good. They are also children friendly so you can bring the little ones if you wish.

Feel free to pop by anytime :)

I look forward to meeting some of you then!

Donatella

p.s. If someone new wants to join in on the 20th - YOU ARE VERY WELCOME! The more the merrier! ;)

X

Hi all.

Donatella, were you at the Fetal Research Institute at Denmark Hill? If so then yes, we may well have been there the same day. I have pink hair.

Rachel, I have messed up. I was supposed to confirm my final booking this weekend but we were away camping, and now it seems the course is no longer available. So I have provisionally booked one in E. Dulwich, but left various voice mails and emails with people at NCT to find out if the Nunhead one is definitely unavailable. They seem to be overwhelmed with bookings though, so they haven't got back to me yet.

Is anyone on the Albrighton Community Centre course? I may end up on that one now. I can't remember the exact dates, but it is two Saturdays and one wednesday evening at the end of October.

Looking forward to the pub afternoon on the 20th August.

Hi all,

Great to see so many other babies due in Dec/Jan! I'm expecting my first on Dec 23rd and very excited if a little apprehensive! My husband and I live on Shenley Road in Peckham/Camberwell so looks like there will be two new babies on the street soon Christie! We are booked in to do the NCT class that starts on 1st November - is anyone else doing that one?

Would be great to meet up with you all and meet some friendly faces (and bumps!) - we'll try to make it to the Plough on 20th.

Olivia x

Hi all,

I'm due on 3 Feb with my second (am I the first February baby?). My daughter turns two in October and I met a wonderful group of ladies through this forum when I was pregnant with her - we're all still great friends! I'd be keen to join you all, but am away for most of August. Hope to join you for the September meet up!

-Gillian

GillianHG I think we must have been in the same Autumn bumps group as my second is also 2 in October. Unfortunately, I lost touch with everyone from that group as I found it tricky to get to all the meet ups with my toddler in tow, but it will be nice to see a familiar face!

Congrats to you and all the other mums to be!

Hi, I'm Jane and due on 17th December with first baby. And live in West Dulwich. Unfortunately away weekend of 20th August but would love to come along on the 24th September. Doing NCT through October and November in the Rosendale pub. Hope to meet some of you over the next few months!

Hi everyone,

I'm due early Jan with my first, we're having twins so excited and terrified all at once! I can't make the meet up on Saturday but would love to come to the Sept one. Looking forward to meeting some other local mums-to-be.

Flo

Hello Everyone!

I'm Ola and I'm due on 25th Feb with our first baby. We are both excited and bit scared and to be honest still adjusting in this new role of mum to be. We live in East Dulwich and I would love to join you all in September for a meet up.

in the meantime I was wondering if any of you are doing any preg fit classes locally? I need to keep my weight in bay, I'm bit on the heavier side, so following doctors orders. I'm planning to do Aquarobics in our local gym. I saw few pregnant ladies there in the past. If any of you would like to join, let me know. It would be lovely to have a buddy on fit preg journey.

I look forward to Sept and meeting you all!

Ola x

Hello! I was just checking in again as I've been away, it seems the August meet up did not happen?

Is anybody still keen to meet on the suggested date in September or should we move that forward?

Also are people interested in a Facebook page? I find it easier to stay updated through FB than here but don't know what others prefer.

Hi Ola! I am doing pregnancy Pilates with Jelyly Bellies. You should check it out. It's on Wednesday evenings or Sunday mornings. There will also be a pregnancy yoga course at Jags starting 7th of September, free to members but you can just pay for the class if you are not. They will run every Wdnesday at 7pm.

I hope everyone is enjoying the second trimester. I am getting huge so fast just like last time and already feel I'm on the last trimester only at 22 weeks!

Have a lovely weekend!

X

Balbina

Hi all! Another February mum here. I'm pregnant with my first (a little girl) due Feb 17th. Just at the beginning of the 2nd trimester so doesn't quite seem real yet. However, I'd be queen to join the meet up in September. I'm based in East Dulwich and am doing the NCT in January on Barry Road.