Oooh he's nice - I'll vote for him......I think.

Mick Mac

Quids you can't just put people trying to better themselves in boxes like that. Good luck to DM in her new career which I'm sure will be easier on her hands (do you use Nivia DM?). If you're not careful quids you'll end up in a piggy bank.

The Fabulous Party sounds great as I'd be happy if the only Osborne & Little to occupy the premises of no's 10/11 was of the paint variety....even if we were funding his father's business.

Obviously, I am still trying to make my mind up as all those political issues are very hard to grasp...and I keep changing my mind on who to vote for.

I expect I will vote for whoever wears the nicest suit and tie on election day ;)

Kate 1997, I shall be wearing amazing shoes and my hair will be uber glossy. Why has the USA had icons like JKF, Clinton (prrr) and Obama (yum), and all we get on offer is That stupid boy - David Cameron, Clegg (I hear his wife will not allow him to stay out past 8 pm on a school night), and Gordie. This is no time for a man in a big baggy cardigan and a pipe and slippers. Our economy needs damp dusting and I will not shy away from spending us out of this recession...