Quickest way to Wembley stadium from ED?

The quickest way (or easiest way) is train to LB then the Jubilee line (with a potential switch to the Metro Line at Finchley Rd) to Wembley Park station.

A nicer way (only slightly slower) is to make your way to Marylebone and get the fast train to Wembley Stadium station. It drops you closer to the stadium, and you miss all the craziness at the tube station.

Denmark Hill to Clapham Junction. Overground

Clapham Junction to Willesden Junction Overground

Willesden Junction to Wembley Central. Overground

Turn right out of station

Takes about 45 minutes with good connections, usually is when an event on at Wembley

Enjoy the gig whatever route you decide.

You also need to consider the return leg. If evening event then ensure in time for last train. I did Springsteen on a Sunday so no late train. I drove to Southwark station (parked opposite in Union Street), then Jubilee to Finchley Road where switched to Metropolitan. Took 1 hour going to get inside stadium. Coming back did Metropolitan fast to Baker Street and then Jubilee line.

Thanks everyone!

Looked into the helicopter option but apparently my back garden isn't big enough. Opted for Jubilee line to W. Park on the way there. On way back did Wembley Station to Marylebone/Bakerloo Line. Was a breeze coming back that way - train arrived just as we got to the station - even got a (comfy) seat.

Glad I asked now!