Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Highest recommendation for Aria at AFE Plumbing. We needed a complete overhaul of our bathroom - new walk in shower, new tiling, sink, etc. All works were carried out to a very high standard and we are thrilled with the result!

Plus the entire team are polite and friendly and all had a desire to achieve perfection. Plus the price was very reasonable. See photo attached -

Bathroom_NEW.jpg.8f9afe975ee38e03b1ea6460720fa4a9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Aria and his team! He recently replaced part of my bathroom including a leaky toilet and other essential repairs. He was great through the whole process, from helpful advice on what to look for when ordering replacement toilet and taps, to sorting out other tradesmen to look at electrics and make good where a built in unit was removed (thank you Leon from Electrical Initiative and Mark). A really nice guy who was also gave helpful advice on plumbing and other home repairs!

• 4 weeks later...
Another great experience with Aria and team. He quickly found the source of a leak in my bathroom and resolved it very efficiently. Also very reasonably priced. Can offer a complete service (ie repair the damage caused by the leak in the bathroom as well as stop the leak) which is brilliant. Very happy, would definitely recommend!

• 2 weeks later...
We had a very annoying leak from our dishwasher and although the job was eventually solved with ease, I highly recommend Aria and his company for his customer care attitude and attention to our needs. I discovered the leak one late evening and phoned a plumber then texted but without success although I did have a reply but no follow up until more than 24 hours later. On the morning after my discovery of the leak I contacted five or six Plumbers or mine, leaving my details and description of the problem. Only Aria responded. At first I didn’t realise how much the water was leaking (I am receiving hosp treatment so I was resting in bed) until later that evening. I realised it was a major problem and so phoned Aria again. Again he was very responsive and helpful and very considerate. He came fixed the problem then returned the next day to replace a damaged part which was partly responsible for the leak. I definitely recommend this company, and particularly Aria, great bloke!

Another recommendation for A.F.E.plumbing services, run by Aria and his brother Daniel. Both very professional and helpful. I had a new bathroom fitted by Aria and his very capable team. The job was done efficiently and to a very high standard. V pleased with the result. All cleaned up afterwards and finishing touches added. Aria is very knowledgeable and if he can't undertake a job because it is outside his area of expertise, he will surely know somebody, tried and trusted, to recommend. What more can you ask for.

• 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Aria at  A.F.E. Plumbing Services. I contacted Aria about our broken loo flushing system and he and his brother had it all fixed with new part in place within a couple of hours. Excellent service. Great communication and very honest. I highly recommend. 

Adding another recommendation for Aria & AFE. I came home from holiday to find that my toilet was leaking and unusable - I called Aria, who answered immediately & came over within a couple of hours that evening to try to fix the problem. Due to access issues with the set up in my bathroom it couldn’t be fixed straight away, but Aria provided me with advice on different options (and kindly helped me get hold of a temporary loo!). He and Dan were back the next day to remove the existing wall hung toilet, replace pipes and install a close coupled loo with good access, to hopefully help prevent future issues.

Throughout the process Aria provided clear explanations of what was happening, what my options were and costs. I’m really pleased with the work & the fact that they were able to get everything finished within 24 hours of my initial call to them. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've used Aria several times over the years. Most recently I had a problem with water hammer. I feared the job might require taking up floorboards, but Aria came round very quickly (no call-out charge) and immediately diagnosed a worn out kitchen and bathrooms taps.  Once ordered these were fitted quickly and efficiently. He also has a number of other skilled workers on tap to deal with other issues, so I had a shower screen adjusted and the sealant round the bath re-done. They all just piled in and got the job done for a very reasonable price. I've always found him to be honest, reliable and full of energy with a bright and positive outlook. In fact, he's a joy to have around. One in a million.

• 1 month later...

Great as ever. Discovered a significant drip coming from our stop cock. Aria came around the next day and fixed it very quickly. Even tightened the kitchen taps as he noticed it wobbling!  Prompt, transparent about costs and super polite and friendly. 

Edited by Boddle