Summer babies club (for anyone due June/July/August)

Hope I'm not interfering too much, but seems there are lots of babies due in the next few months whose parents would like to have their own thread, as well as the Autumn Babies thread.

Please feel free to chat here, arrange meet-ups, compare symptoms (eek!) and plan for your new arrivals. I'm sure it goes without saying that those with new babies already, those now overdue and w-a-i-t-i-n-g or indeed who just want to join in for fun are more than welcome.

Many congratulations to all the families expecting new members.

cheers

FRM

P.S. summer babies are fab - I have one, I am one! :)

I'm waiting - due on Sunday, which is strictly speaking May, I know - but am interested. And there's every chance it's late - the other two were... So not too sure about anything on 9th June, but after that :))

Oh brilliant, so I'm not the only one! Okay, I was due yesterday, but clearly he's going to be late... Don't know I can make the 9th but I'll be around from mid June, particularly mondays and fridays (without toddler) and tuesdays (with toddler). Many thanks moderators.

I'm due at the end of August, would love to meet up with others due around the same time. It's my second (so weird saying that, don't know why!) but all that means is that evenings are no good for me. I'm around most days bar Tuesdays and Saturdays when I work.

If anyone else can do days then perhaps somewhere like Dulwich park at the cafe might be good, as those with little ones can let them play and those without can sit and relax!

I'm due with my second on July 29th (my first will be 18 months by then) and am hoping to make it to the 9th June meet up, as long as I can get a babysitter! Will be lovely to meet some mums due around the same time.

Was also a bit jealous of the Autumn babies club! I am due with my second on 20th July (my daughter will be 3 1/2 by then so sure have basically forgotten everything about newborns!). I will try and make 9th June but definitely up for park-meeting in the day.

Hi - I'm due with my second on 26th June and my son has just turned 2. A park meet up would be great for me as can't make the 9th June in the evening as my husband's working away at the mo. I could do Dulwich park/Peckham Rye on Weds 9th am or pm or Thursday 10th am. Thankfully my son still has a lunchtime sleep so we tend to be able to do stuff 10am til 1pm or after 3.30pm if that fits in with anyone else's routine?

Hi - i had number 2 three weeks ago (more of a late spring baby than a summer baby, but i'd love to gatecrash the summer babies club if possible). My first has just turned 2 years old so a daytime meet is easier for me too - i can make the dates bishberro has suggested. thanks! C

i would love to do a park meet up but am away week of 9th/10th June (have 2 year old boy and due on 27th july) so maybe we can join one a bit later on. start mat leave tomorrow (hooray!) so days will be good for me too as my husband quite often works late so can be difficult to get out in eves.

Hannah

Hi all,

I'm due on the 11th August with my first :) so would like to join the Summer club!

I've got the Green and Blue date in the diary but would also be interested in meeting up during the day.

Aimi x

hi, i am due number 2 aug 24th so would like to join you all...

cannot make the green and blue date but will be interested in any other meet up esp daytime for those that are around and already have one to entertain, mine is a boy who has just turned 3...

I'm still up for a weds morning meet, Helen GV and Charlotte P if you can still make it? Then Hopefully Anna R and Craigy could join in a few weeks down the line. I'd love to make the Green and Blue drinks but night times are tricky to organise at the minute around husband's work. I'll PM you both my description and mobile - it's like a blind date!

• 2 weeks later...
hi all - just wondering if there is another meeting planned in the day? we are now back from holiday and i would love to meet some other mums who are expecting number 2.. I can do weds mornings if that worked last time - for me evenings are also a bit tricky as my husband can't always get back in time.