Popular ED children's names

Hi all,

I make reversible superhero style children?s capes (www.tutusandcapes.co.uk) and will be attending a fair in the area next week. As it won?t be possible for me to create personalised capes on the day, so I thought it would be nice to have readymade initial available to be given out with each cape purchase.

As a result I am trying to find out popular children?s initials in the area, so I have a rough idea of what letters I should make multiples of. For example my daughter is two Zack?s (Z) and Ella?s (E) in her nursery class.

Suggestions of popular initials/names would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Ours all begin with C. It's a tradition on my OH's side of the family. All offspring have to have names beginning with the same letter as the Ma.

Very annoying when choosing names but I guess it could have been a worse letter.

For girls, the very girly and flowery names seem to be big at the mo - Lily, Daisy, Flora, Lila, Lola, Ella, Grace, Isobel, Isabella, Matilda, etc

Boys - get some of the following in there - Jack, Harry, Gabriel, Theo, Louis, Ethan, Aidan

I think...

Is it the school fair on Goose Green? I'll be there. What age do the superhero capes go up to? Also can you tell me how much for a cape and a tutu as I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna get stung for both. In answer to your question; lots of M's for the girls (Milly Molly Maisie) and lots of J's for the boys (Joseph, Jack) in our circle.

Thanks

Yes I will be at the Goose Green fair this weekend, I am very much looking forward to it.

The capes are available in 2 sizes; Superhero (ages 4-7) and Sidekick (ages 2-4) and tutus are available in sizes xs (12-15") to Large (25-28"). Both the tutus and capes start from just ?9.99.

Please do visit the website for more information, or come along to the stall on the day and say Hi :)