-------------------------------------------------------

> atila the gooner Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Play or fight? >:D

>

> at least he could pick up a few tips from ade and

> bentner,glasgow kiss anyone?

He might pick up pointers from bad boy adebayor, Bendtner is a big pussy who thinks he's a bad boy but isn't. They could all take lessons from Lauren, now there was a guy who could look after himself. Just ask Phil "herman munster" Neville!!

Did we already predict Arse v Newcastle tonight?

If not I'm going for 3-0

Man. City 0 v 2 Arsenal

Birmingham 2 v 0 Derby

Blackburn 1 v 2 Everton

Portsmouth 2 v 1 Chelsea

Reading 2 v 0 Bolton

Tottenham 1 v 3 Man. United

Wigan 1 v 2 West Ham

Liverpool 2 v 0 Sunderland

Newcastle 1 v 1 Middlesbrough

Fulham 1 v 2 Aston Villa

Atila according to your predicitions Arsenal are playing twice on Saturday including playing Newcastle again. Now I know they've got a big squad and they like to let the kids play and all that but....

Man. City 1 v 2 Arsenal

Birmingham 2 v 0 Derby

Blackburn 2 v 1 Everton

Portsmouth 1 v 2 Chelsea

Reading 2 v 1 Bolton

Tottenham 2 v 1 Man United

Wigan 1 v 2 West Ham

Liverpool 3 v 2 Sunderland

Newcastle 2 v 3 Middlesbrough

Fulham 1 v 2 Aston Villa

Sorry to depart from your Premier League love-in but the hot news off the press is that Gary "The Living Legend" McAllister has been brought in as the new Leeds manager. I got a job interview this morning; and now this. Someone up-there loves me.

Simon M - watch out. Leeds are BACK! Next stop - Division Two!

Gary McAlister's appointment at Leeds should keep the fans happy and I hope he's the right man for the job. I still think their punishment was too severe so good luck to you. I think Dennis Wise could rue the day he left Leeds for Newcastle but I'm sure his manager would probably disagree.

Not long back from the Arse, having watched us give Toon a lesson in attacking football. Joey Barton was made to feel very welcome with chants of "you're gonna get fu*ked in the showers" and "you're supposed to be in jail". We also teased the visiting fans with chants of "bring back Sam Allardyce" and ironic chants of "there's only one Kevin Keegan".

Adebayor is class, as is Gael (Ashley Who?) Clichy, and Eduardo was magnificent, he did not stop running all night. Flaminis' goal was a 25 yard screamer. Even Bendtner had a decent game hwne he came on. All this without, Eboue, Van Persie, Toure, and Rosicky.

Well I guess the phrase "bitten off more than I can chew" was made for poor old Kev.