> mockney piers Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Tim uses bummer in quite an affectionate way in

> > Spaced. "Get off me you bummer"

>

> And Emily from Big Brother uses the N word. What's

> your point?

Not sure. But I do know that only one of the two mentioned above has an active and ongoing television career.

Hmm, the minor rumpus kicked off by the cloak's postings remind me somewhat of the the oddities posted by CRAZYFISH or something like that. Has she disappeared?

(BTW Sorry Keef, I could have started a new thread and let this one sink a little lower, but it is my first posting on this thread, and I'm sure it won't keep going forever. Maybe we should start a sweepstake on when it will disappear from the first page - Christmas...2008?)

BM

you mean CRAZYNURSE, who threatened the forum with legal action because someone said she was a crazy nurse. Despite that being the username that she chose, she claimed to have the backing of the royal college of nursing lawyers to close down the forum, and when we asked her to arrange a meeting between the forum and the lawyers she said stop harassing her. She was lying and threatening and lying about the legal action so she was banned.

jennyuk and felixyy for spamming

SusieCram and Danna (same person) for posting false messages about a local therapist

Ursula Parker for being a fake person who was recommending a photographer (she was the photographer)

FatHappyChappy, AfricanQueen and mfzx4aw1 for being the same person (but their fourth persona is still allowed)

and of course crazynurse for being a mental liar

[edited once] to correct spelling mistake