Wanted - childminder on Friern/Upland/Barry/Dunstans & surrounds

kn25

*** edited to include days***

Hello,

We're looking for a childminder based on Friern, Upland, Barry, Dunstans, Underhill, Goodrich roads or immediate surrounding area. Our eldest is already at nursery near Goodrich school, so I'm hoping to make drop-off/pick ups simple by focusing on these areas.

We're looking for 3 days per week, starting towards the end of the year / early Jan and it's for our daughter, who will turn 1 at the end of December. Days need to include Tuesday and Thursday - 3rd day preferably Monday, but there is potential this could change.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations, or if you are a childminder in this area.

Thanks,

Hi

If you can go down as far as Whateley Road, I'd recommend Talvinder Kaur who runs the Early Bloomers childminding setting. My children have just left because my daughter is starting school (my son will now go to a nursery because we have moved to Forest Hill and it is easier from a logistics perspective). My children have had a wonderful time at Tal's place- been given lots of care and attention and had the opportunity to do lots of different activities. You can find her on the Forum, or message me and I will send you her number.

Thanks

Claire

• 3 months later...

Archived