Penge West Buddies?

bermygirl31

Hi all,

So I know this is the East Dulwich Forum, but unfortunately Penge don't have such a sophisticated forum for me to join! Have moved to Penge West, and am wondering if there is anyone on there who lives around there, enjoys a drink and a good craic now and then, and might enjoy a social get together? I am in the process of starting a forum like this for Penge but figured in the meantime I could suss out any potential new friends. :) I am a 38 professional woman by the way... just in case anyone was wondering!

Hi Bermygirl31

Not sure if you like dancing but Penge have a very friendly salsa club in Royston Road. Its held in the Royston Club 85 Royston Road Penge London SE20 7QW on Monday evenings and once a month on a Friday. The people are very friendly and the teacher Chris is excellent. You can also have a drink as there is a bar downstairs. Tonight they are having a MacMillan charity event. 8pm until 11pm

Hi bermygirl13, I'm the chair of the Penge Tourist Board, a local community group. We not only have the Facebook page, with nearly 5000 members, but also a Twitter page (2000 followers) and a website. We also organise socials - next one is for Halloween and a trick or treat trail down the High Street. I'm interested in your thoughts on a forum similar to this one. We don't cover that so are interested in publicising it should you create one.