Farringdon [ZFD]

08:56 0h 17m 0 Details -

08:47 Denmark Hill [DMK]

Farringdon [ZFD]

09:04 0h 17m 0 Details -

09:07 Denmark Hill [DMK]

Farringdon [ZFD]

09:24 0h 17m 0 Details -

That sounds good....even better! Have been offered some temporary gainful employment in town and not having worked there for years, is a weekly travel card the cheapest option or the oyster card with enough dosh on it, if you wouldn't mind?

To be honest not too hot on ticket prices, i just have an annual zone 2 in case of any train issues, gives me the option of my normal route - denmark hill to city thameslink, but i can get whatever bus from ED to denmark hill, or go from peckham rye or jump on a 40 or go to London bridge and get a 17 to farringdon/holborn...............

You get the picture.....

Depends if you want to pay out the least or have the full flexibility when things go bad.

Not entirely sure of the sums involved but last time I looked, if you were only going to be doing two single leg journeys, PAYG Oyster was better than the Travelcard. So, if you plan on walking to the stations at either end and not using public transport on non-work days, then PAYG should be cheaper. If you do get caught out one day and have to take a different route, it will be capped anyhow. But if you're going to hop on buses to/from stations and work at least 5 days, then go for the Travelcard