Getting fit after babies - powerplate

I know that there has been a recently revived thread on post baby bodies and in relation to that I thought I might just put in a plug for High Vibes on Melbourne Grove. The powerplate sessions are only 25 mins long and Gianni, the instructor, is very happy to have babies attend with their mums. As well as actually losing weight, I've found the powerplate is improving my core strength too which had taken a real beating after two pregnancies in close succession!

Just wanted to add that I have absolutely no connection with the business itself, it's just that I think it's ideal for those of us that don't have access to childcare or a lot of time on our hands, but still want to do some effective exercise!

I went there today for my first session and enjoyed it and can now say that I am hooked and will be going back regularly so thanks charlotte for letting me know it was there as after having two children its a great way to get back in shape!

Once you become a member the prices aren't so bad, in line with what you'd pay for other classes around here. Also, in the initial stages you're getting a lot of one-to-one training with gianni, who also works a plan out for you so it's v similar to personal training.

I'm sure if we could get together a smallish group of mum's with a similar level of fitness (i.e. not v much in my case) we could get some kind of economy of scale going. I'll ask at my next class.

Btw, it's brilliant for the pelvic floor as well.

C

Hi, just to let you all know we do have a special offer on at the moment, it's just ?10 per session from 1-4pm Mon-Fri.

I understand that to some, the prices may seem expensive but it is cheaper than other studios in C.London and as Charlotte points out, you are getting one to one training, which you would pay a lot more for if you were to go to a gym or hire a personal trainer.

If there is a group of you, who are at similar levels, interested in having a session or class I will offer a discount for a group booking of 3 or 4 people coming together as long is it is between 1-4pm ie off peak.

Give the studio a call on 020 8693 3955 if you're interested or email [email protected].

Thanks,

Gianni

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can I just ask regarding doing this after having a baby- how long should I wait before trying this sort of exercise?? My baby is 2 and a half weeks and I am keen to finally sort out the much abused jelly belly after 2 pregnancies with huge babies.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd share this recent testimonial with you all-

This lady is 55 years of age and hadn't done any exercise in a long time, she came 3 times a weeks for 4 weeks-

"I'm amazed at the weight loss in 4 weeks-I lost 3.5 kilos with minimum effort and I now have toned thighs,

my bingo wings are flying away and I'm aware of my stomach muscles for the first time in many years.."

Go to www.highvibe.co.uk to read more.. keep a look out over the next couple of weeks for some exciting developments.

Gianni

020 8693 3955

• 2 weeks later...

New Plates at High Vibe!!! After experiencing noise issues with the previous plates(we were driving the upstairs neighbours mad..) we made the decision to upgrade the plates to the Vibrogym Professional, you can read more here www.vibrogym.com

These really are one of the best models of Vibration plates available.. come and check them out.

Contact us for your Free Trial Session.

[email protected]

020 8693 3955

www.highvibe.co.uk

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

!!!January Sale @High Vibe!!!

15% Off Everything Throughout January!!!

4 Week Course - Normal Price ?180 NOW- ?153

10 Sessions - Normal Price ?140 NOW ?119

!!Plus A Mystery Free Gift For The First 10 peopleTo Sign Up In January!!

Get Yourself A New Body In January 2011 And Get The New Year Off To A Great Start!!

Click Here To Visit The Website And Read Some Of The Many Client Testimonials..

We Wish You All A Happy New Year!!!!

High Vibe - STEP UP TO THE PLATE...in 2011

020 8693 3955

[email protected]

www.highvibe.co.uk

Nutritional Therapy Now available @High Vibe

Caroline Hardingham BSc, Dip. ION, B Mus.

Nutritional Therapist and Medical Herbalist

Helping you achieve optimum well being through nutrition to suit your lifestyle

- Increase energy and fitness

- Lose weight

- Boost immune system

- Lower BP and Cholesterol

- Sharpen mental performance

- Improve your complexion

SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICES

Call 020 8693 3955 For details

www.highvibe.co.uk