I hate all the mothers and mothers-to-be that have inflitrated East Dulwich in recent years

strictteacher

These women are vile, and should have remained firmly esconced in Wandsworth (or wherever it is they've wandered over from). I can't walk around East Dulwich these days without some gargantuan 'trendy' buggie blocking my path, or some enormous girth being proudly displayed by some woman (40+ years old, if a day).

Which brings me on to the ages of these women: many are so-o-o-o old. Dulwich Park really highlights the fact that these women had children pretty late in life. I've no doubt they had professional jobs in days of yore - but my God, how they've embraced mummyhood. It's all they bleat on about. Dulwich Park has become a no go zone for me these days. I hope these women avoid Peckham Rye Park.

The Dads are almost as bad. They are largely absent, earning in the City no doubt, but when they're about they're like some HORRIBLE kiddie's TV presenter. It's vomit inducing hearing them singing nursery rhymes and trying to make up for their absences.

It is getting to the point where I avoid East Dulwich as much as possible (despite being from the area, and living there too). These women are rude, and very superficial. When they're not stuffing an (organic) rice cake in their sprog's gob, they're taking up all the room in the Blue Mountain with their buggies, offspring and gaggle of acuaintances. Note I didn't say 'friend': these women don't 'do' friends but acquaintances. They deciode they have oddles in common - because they have a kid(s).

Nice one, Margaret! As a music teacher seeking pupils, you've done a fine job of alienating approximately 90% of your potential target market. Well, they say that no publicity is bad publicity, so here's your original 'piano lesson' posting again. You sure sound like a wonderful person for children to learn with. I'll be in touch when *Bob* Junior is a little older!

My name's Margaret, and I am an accomplished classically trained musician who holds the LRAM music teaching diploma. I have been teaching piano for many years, and I pride myself on making the piano fun and accessible to all my pupils. I encourage my students to have the confidence to play a wide variety of musical genres by ear - as well as teaching how to read music proficiently.

My current pupils are aged between 5 - 90 (yes, it's never too late to learn!), and the majority of them achieve distinctions (i.e. the highest grades) in their Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music Theory, Classical music and Jazz piano exams. Testimonials are available. I also teach pupils who don't want to take exams, but just want to learn how to play Blues, Latin, Jazz, Pop music - and more!

I've maintained a private teaching studio since the 1970's, and all ages and skill levels are welcome. I teach 30 and 60 minute lessons, depending on your requirements. Prices range from ?18 - ?35, depending on the length of the lesson. I teach in Netherby Road SE23, which is just off Forest Hill Road SE22 opposite St. Francesca Cabrini Primary school.