> >

> > I stopped being single last month - but am not

> > sure if I'm ready for a life of slippers and

> cocoa

> > just yet!

> >

> > Plus I was hoping to do my good deed for the

> day

> > for the handsome young ex-monk, Rubsley : )

>

> Impetuous, you looked very much in your comfort

> zone last night dear. That shouldn't put rubsley

> off though. Dude she is top drawer.

How sweet of you Karter!

I'm feeling pretty content generally nowadays so have that smug glow you obviously find so attractive!!

And back to Rubsley, you have made a good start by being quite hot looking, so now you just have to polish anysparkling wit you may have and perfect an air of confidence. Then you'll be fighting off the babes with a stick!

I'll go on a date with you! Brief description: I'm fun-loving and I will do anything for my friends. I love movies, books and shopping. I'm just as happy enjoying a glass of wine on the sofa as I am on a night out with friends.

Physically, I'm quite tall and have quite a nice figure but gone to seed a bit since not playing rugger so much with the lads.

Something interesting about me? Well...last year I hitch-hiked across Mexico and Guatemala and en route spent the night atop one of Palenque's finest temples, dodging machine gun-toting guards and big-as-your-hand scorpions on the way in (then danced (possibly naked) while an immense tropical thunderstorm raged all about me). Also I've written two books. And have twice eaten three cream crackers in under a minute. Not sure if any of that's interesting though.

Northern? Yes. Shag dodger? No. Pro Evo instead of a date with the obviously legendary Impetuous? Ha! No no no...

rubsley Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> spent the night atop one of Palenque's finest temples ...

> (then danced (possibly naked) while an immense

> tropical thunderstorm raged all about me).

> Also I've written two books.

You definitely have a soul-mate on this forum - sorry, can't say more - and a guardian angel looking out for you :)

KalamityKel Wrote:

Anything else of interest?

Nah, that's pretty much it.

Particular kind of date you're looking for or not too fussed?

I think ideally I'd like a date that feels nothing like what I understand a date to be (it's where two people get together and check each other out with the view to getting all sexual and romantic or something - is that right?) - seems like a lot of pressure to me. Other than that, as long as it's not in a place where it's necessary to shout to be heard, I'm easy. Surprise me. Something that might generate some giggles. Take me to see your favourite squirrel, that sort of thing.

rubsley Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm easy. Surprise me. Something that

> might generate some giggles. Take me to see your

> favourite squirrel, that sort of thing.

rubs

It might be a South London thing BUT we eat our "favourite squirrel" round here

( really, isn't that true K-kel )

Now there's a "suprize me" romantic thing...

Sharing a "squirrel" & licking each others fingers

( who said that romance/squirrel is dead )

W**F

woofmarkthedog Wrote:

>

> rubs

>

> It might be a South London thing BUT we eat our

> "favourite squirrel" round here

>

> ( really, isn't that true K-kel )

>

Now how would I know that? It's only the outsiders that have brought that recipe with them. Us natives prefer produce from places like Icelands and Somerfield ;-)

Rubs my dear now that we've established the date who are you wanting to take on this date? Sheesh like getting blood from a stone with you ;-) :P

I commend you on your vowel sounds, Rubsley. Like you I do not put an 'r' in words where there isn't one, the exception being 'master' ('marster') - a family quirk.

You're brave posting your sepia-toned photo up on this forum. I am a single Dulwicher (Dulwichite?) myself. Want to PM? Although I don't think you mentioned gender preference. I be a girl. (tu)