Spring babies club (due in March, April, May 2011)

Many congratulations to everyone expecting babies in the Spring.

You can use this thread for chats, arranging meets, celebrating the highs and moaning about the lows - it's up to you.

The months are only intended as a guideline - if you're expecting a February baby for example but you'd prefer to come to the Spring baby meet-ups, or if anyone would like to come to more than one set of meet-ups then please go ahead. Equally, many parents expecting spring babies may not yet be ready to discuss their pregnancies, so please join in as and when you feel like it. Everyone is welcome, the more the merrier.

Here's to a happy and healthy 6 months or so ahead!

FRM

Me too. Due March 1st-ish with second, little snowboarder 1 is currently 17 months. Double buggies and whether to buy another cot and where everyone should sleep once this baby is born on my list of concerns. Oh and the chocolate....must stop...do not want another huge baby. Or another c section if possible.

• 3 weeks later...
I would love to meet up, but am at work Mon-Thu and then swimming on Friday AM, which just leaves Friday PM post nap. But if others are more available, go ahead and meet up without me and I will join you happily once I'm on mat leave!

BellendenBear, we're running the same schedule! We could do a park meet up on a Friday afternoon (any brave first-timers welcome to join too) and then maybe plan an evening coffee in a few months, once we all get closer to the finale.

This Friday isn't great for me as I've been sick as a dog (cold not pregnancy related) and am still recovering. And next Friday we have our very belated MMR booster in the afternoon (fun), but the 29th October would be good. Anyone else?

I completely forgot that my son's childminder is having a Hallowe'en party on Friday aft and I said we'd go. Really sorry! Sounds like there are others able to meet up, so go ahead and we can plan another one when I can join too. Alie

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.... so I'd like to join in here. I'm due at the end of march and am unlike most of you in that I'm a first timer....

can we arrange a coffee or something for a weekend or evening or does that not work so well for the people who are seccond time arround?

Thanks!