Spring babies club (due in March, April, May 2011)

Only just seen this thread, I am due with my second son in mid-March (son number 1 will be about 18 months), I am flying back from hols on the 14th but would love to be kept in the loop as to when others are meeting. I am a stay at home mum so fairly flexible meeting up during the week (well as flexible as can be with a 16 month and large bump in tow!!), would be keen to make some new friends!

If any of you are interested in finding out more about HypnoBirthing then do let me know - I regularly offer a free introductory session. My group or private classes are in Herne Hill, Clapham or I can come to your home. Private sessions can be adapted to suit your time and budget.

There's also a great website with lovely mp3 downloads for pregnancy and birth - www.positive-birth.com. Please use the code edf11 for your 10% discount.

Hope to hear from you, Kristin (Hayward)

Hi everyone! I think I will have to miss the drinks this time. I had committed to also meeting for a friend's birthday drinks and was planning to do both, but I am all of a sudden feeling very pregnant and uncomfortable and not sure I can rush my bump around in order to hit two events in one evening!

I hope there will be another one before our babies arrive??

Alie

Sorry you won't be able to make it Alie..

I'm sure we will manage another meet up before we start popping.

To everyone else, I'm looking forward to meeting you all 7:30 at the Montpelier.... I think we should be ok to recognise each other!!

Have been meaning to post on this for a while but have been amazingly disorganised - I am expecting my first baby in mid-April and would love to meet up with other mums-to-be in the area. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday night...

Hi everyone,

I'm expecting number two in March (my son is 21 months) and would love to meet other mums on their 2nd time round....because i'm clueless as to how i'm going to cope!! Are there any meeting up sessions organised??

Helen x

Hi Ladies

I was a member of Autumn babies and had my son in November. I am just posting to see if anyone was interested in having some pregnancy pics done for free. I saw a post by a hobby-photographer in Dulwich who was looking for pregnant women to photograph for his portfolio for the Royal Photographic Society. I'll warn you now these pics are mostly done nude, but I came out with some lovely images that I didn't have to pay for. He is a very nice guy and the pics are done at his home. (His wife is usually present in the next room and is, so nothing dodgy!) I told him I would post somethings as he needs more models to get the various pregnant forms. I am happy to send you a pic of mine if you want to see some results before making contact.

Message me if any of you are interested.

Good luck with your pregnancies!

Annabelle

Yep, it was great to meet so many ladies with bumps! There is now a facebook group in case people want to share pictures once the babies arrive as well as for keeping in touch generally. It's called East Dulwich Forum Spring Babies Club 2011. It's a private group - if you PM me your fb details, and request to join on fb by searching for its title, you'll be able to join.

Looking forward to the next meet up!

It was great to meet you all on Friday! Shame I had to leave before the last one even arrived so I am very much looking forward to the next time we meet again. In the meantime, I will make sure to join to Facebook group. All the best to all of your and your bumps! :-)