Spring babies club (due in March, April, May 2011)

Baby feeding/toddler dependent we may get there around 10ish if anyone else is around early - feel free to pm me and we can exchange mobile numbers. I realise that with toddler and baby we may not be everyones favourite coffee companions - toddler prob won't let us stay too long anyway!! Sooo - I'll probably head for the courtyard if not raining, and am fairly noticeable - large phil and teds pram and in possession of sturdy blond toddler running amok...

Hi everyone,

I'm new and would like to join you tomorrow from 10 at Luca's. I have a 16 month old (who won't be with me tomorrow) and my 2nd baby is due at the end of April. Hope it's OK to gatecrash! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow,

Urgh... Still no baby, any tips on encouraging it out?

I'm drinking raspberry leaf tea, eating pineapple & curry (not together!), swimming, going on long walks, bouncing on the ball, bathing in clary sage oil....

Anything else I can possibly do? I really really don't want to be induced

Thank you wise forum ;-)

Hmm. Acupuncture? I had some the Friday before full on labour started on the Sunday...but was already in early labour really so no idea whether it worked! Drive around the side streets of Dulwich over all the speed bumps...Walk up and down stairs sideways (but be careful!). How many days over are you? Sending you lots of baby-come-NOW vibes...

Sympathise with you Mrs F. I'm 2 days over now. I have just been for walk, been eating pineapple, had the curry - gonna jump on my other half this afternoon - hopefully something will work. Am in quite a bit of agony with a pulled muscle on my left side by ribs caused from a bad cough last week - so really want it out now!! Although not sure what labour positions I'll be able to get in with my pulled muscle!

Sue x

Hi bellenden bear, yes can do.... I'm in need of constant distraction at the min! I'm seeing the midwife at 11am tomorrow so can do lunch or afternoon coffee or another day (I have no plans this week, funnily enough!)

especially if someone brings their new baby & let's me have a cuddle (get's the endorphins going apparently!)

Hi Mrs F,Yak, Snowboarder etc who are planning tomorrow afternoon meet up.

I will try and get there. I need an appointment with midwife and post dates clinic - so it depends on that, plus depends on how well I can move with my oooooouch muscle pain.

Are you going for Lucas again or somewhere else? What time?

Thanks

Sue x

Does 3pm work for others? Can do another time if this doesn't... Don't want to get in the way of nap time

Was going to suggest one of the park cafe's, either Dulwich or Peckham rye if the weather is nice but I'm equally happy somewhere on ll... ?

Where / what time works for all?