Free! - Every Session! Fitness & Toning on the Rye - Sat @10am 16 to 60+

Is this on Saturday 30th?

This sounds perfect and just what i am looking for, i am doing 2 5km in the next 2 months, some training would be helpful.

How long are the sessions?

I will fill in the form and see you there.

We certainly did not take it easy this morning. We brought back walking lunges and got down om the grass for some sit-ups led by a lovely newbie - I think her name was Amanda?

And for those of us who stayed for a drink afterwards, I have checked and yes there are sharks in the Med!

G'day Mel C!

Theres me thinking you would just do 30-mins and then head for a coffee - looks like you guys had an SAS workout....Good Job!

Sharks in the med, Hammer heads they be. They are aggessive little buggers and are responsible for alot of attacks in Auz. Worst locations are by river entrances and early morning or early evening. We were at the same location last year in Sharm el Shark, Egypt, when the lady was killed, infact, we were there 2-weeks earlier.

When I did the 4Km open sea swim last year in Auz, there were loads of attacks albeit not at my event.

Enjoy!

McCabe

PLH

I have been meaning to attend for a year and finally got down there yesterday. Had a great time. So glad I dragged my lazy bones out of bed! Need to make sure I do it regularly now tho!

Glad you liked the crunches MelC and yes, my name is Amanda, surprised you remembembered!

G'day all!

Looking forward to the morning... poor Siousxiesue, hope you are feeling better soon. Mel C, look at you, a life in the Country.

And finally..... Amanda, if you can make it tomorrow, then I will be sizing you up for your fitness tops - these are FREE issue and still have a small supply left. Just need to do 2-sessions then collect on the third! Unless, I have some in the motorbike in the morning.

McCabe.

HI Everyone,

I have been looking at this thread for a while. Can I still join in at this stage?

Also is this the group that you can bring children to aswell?

I have never been good at running or jogging but would love to learn so I'm thinking doing it in a group would be a great idea.

What days are the classes on?

G'day,

Powerwalking, jogging, a bit of both is fine with this group as I lead from the back. Children are welcome with their parents too, as we have 7-stops on the circuit - each section is c.500m. For the faster ones, they use the session as speed play for developing.

Pop onto the website, fill in the health form and email it back. Its FREE and based around stretched and CV that you ordinarily know.......simple! Then we finish at the end with a coffee.

Best,

McCabe

PLH

Yes,

Beaut at the mo, just ordered a curry and will consume with friends in the garden.

OMG, I think Sat sessions is the best day of the week; exercise, stretching, toning, CV, chatting, and of course...... the latt? at the end!

See you and the team in the morning!

Anyone new to this thread, this is the most easiest going fitness group in London!

McCabe