Free! - Every Session! Fitness & Toning on the Rye - Sat @10am 16 to 60+

Hi Newsome,

I hope you are OK, sorry... I wasn't on line yesterday and would have responded sooner.

Keep an eye out for the next week or two in the S'London Press & the S'wark News, I sent out a PR on Friday. The photo used was a distance shot with the group doing lunges - lots of smiles :)

Siousxiesue.... Yep, its an open house, more the merrier. The cycle team yesterday thought it was such a good idea to have a fun night out once a month, and a glass of vino too. Thursday 14th July, 8pm at the E'Dulwich Tavern.... Comedy Store :)-D

Clare, the group is really easy going, some do a bit of powerwalking / Jogging, and some at a faster pace. We have stop points every c.500m which enables everyone to regather and use these points for stetching / toning.

Its completely free, just bring some change along for a tea / coffee at the end. All you need to do is to fill in a halth form and email it back www.AHM-Go.com [email protected]

McCabe.

G'day Jill!

It was great to have you in the team - as the thread quotes, it is pretty easy going and a lot of fun! Each week you will see different faces which is great..... if you have a week or a couple of weeks off, you can spring back into action.

If anyone is interested in the City Hall Kidney Research bridges walk this Sunday, its c. 7-miles, starting and finishing at City Hall - warm up at 10-30am, walk starts at 11am. http://www.kidneyresearchuk.org/events/detail/walking/150/london-bridges-walk

And...... Fitness Julia is leading the warm up on stage. I will take Julia's group on Sunday morning in Dulwich Park and then head upto City Hall.

Best!

McCabe

Rain or shine!

10am start and finish off with a coffee!

Re-Plug!

If anyone is interested in the City Hall Kidney Research bridges walk this Sunday, its c. 7-miles, starting and finishing at City Hall - warm up at 10-30am, walk starts at 11am. [www.kidneyresearchuk.org]

Also, just plugging the Kidney Research event again. Dare I plug another name, a good friend of ours....Nadia Sawalha will be doing the warm up on the stage too with julia. If you have her cook book, bring it along for an autograph.

Best!

McCabe.

Ivydale,

You got to the keypad just before me.

Its this time of the day on a Friday when I post and say.....

10am tomorrow morning by the Caf? on the Rye. Bring at least 1 if not 2 bottles of water for the arm toning, and to drink on the 2nd half.

Routine

* Warm-up

* Stretching

* CV (Cardio Vascualar), arm toning & transverse twists

* Speed play (optional)

* DPS toning (Dips, Squats & Press-ups)

* Warm-down

* Stretch-down

* Chi Gung

* Tea & Coffee!

For the new ones, go to www.AHM-Go.com, fill in a health form and email it back to [email protected]. This group is completely FREE, no hidden charges etc... all you need to do is bring some change for a tea / coffee at the end.

I lead from the back so even if you are gettng back into jogging, I'll be there with you. 87.4% fun and FREE, just couldn't be better! We need some German speakers who can help us past 10, Mongolian would be nice to add too.

Best

McCabe

Luck was on our side for sure.

Mind you, I recall leaving you ladies having tea whilst I took off on the bike in the pouring rain!

The wedding reception at 4pm was in sun all afternoon so thank god for the Bride and Groom.

Hey, I've posted the 4th Aug for another comedy night as I'll be into hols season the following week.

Best!

McCabe.