Summer babies 2017 (due June/July/August)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! Due my second on the 30th of July. I grew up in the area but had my first in deepest darkest Hackney so feel a bit lost doing it again down here!

I've requested to join the FB group and will PM my number - looking forward to chatting

Mel

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, I am part of the Autumn Babies club 2016 and loved it so thoroughly recommend!

We have also recently set up a blog and Twitter account to share all of our crazy stories and advice if you live in the Peckham Dulwich area. Good pubs with changing facilities, good events etc.

peckhamparent.tumblr.com

@peckhamparent on Twitter

I hope it helps you and feel free to ask for any advice!

Hello, I have been a member here for ages and can't believe I haven't heard about this group sooner. I am due 24th July with my first baby and would love to meet mums to be in ED! Could I please be added to the WhatsApp Group? Thank you and look forward to meeting you all :)

Lenka

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Summer Babies Parents,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in. I'm a local mum who was a member of one of these groups not so long ago. I've now started a small business selling frozen home-cooked meals for kids. Ideal for second- (or third-...!) time mums who are busy looking after newborns and have a toddler to feed as well. Everything is cooked from scratch in my home kitchen and delivered to you (in SE22 and SE24).

If you'd like to find out more, please visit www.mothersgrub.co.uk. And if you'd like to try a free pot, just PM me or e-mail through the website.

Wishing you all the very best with your new babies.

Hi everyone, I'm in the spring babies group and have just listed my birth pool in the family room classifieds (free). thought you would be a likely group for passing it on to, so please PM me if you would like it.

Hi,

I am messaging from Tommy's, the pregnancy health charity. We are working on a new pregnancy health message/campaign that is directly related to the third trimester, and is based on new research.

We need women on Monday to give us feedback.

We are offering ?30 per person thank you for your time and travel. It's at our office on Cannon Street (train to London Bridge station, walk across the bridge). If anyone thinks they can make it please email me on [email protected].

Thank you!

Deirdre